J-Hope

Your POV

I have to do a surgery...For my disease.I haven't told him yet.He'll worry too much and won't let me go.I just know it.I only have one day left before the surgery.I'm so nervous!Oh and today,Hoseokie and I will hang out today.
.
.
"Oh~My beautiful (y/n) is here!"He stretched out his arms asking for a hug.

"My handsome Hopie is here~!"I hugged him and went in his car and he drove us to the theater.
.
.
.
"WE'LL SEE A SAD MOVIE!"He shouted.

"Why?I want a comedy one!"

"Nah!Plus there will be a sad ending!I know that we are going to have a happy one!I know it~I just know that we'll never leave each others keke"He smiled and pinched my nose.I just nodded as we entered the room.

No one's POV

You just got an idea to write a letter during the movie because you knew you wouldn't make it.He just laughed because he just know that there will never be a sad ending in your love life.

"Hooooh!What are you doing (y/n)-ah??"

"Ah nothing hehe!!"You hided the letter and pretended to see the movie.You finished it and putted it in your bag.
.
.
"Please f-forget me"The girl said before passing out.The guy cried and cried.

Suddenly,your respiratory became worse.You kept breathing harder and harder and you sweated a lot.Hoseok just remarked it.

"(Y/N)-AH!WHAT'S WRONG??"

"...c..all..the....am..bulan..ce "You became weak and everyone in the theater panicked.

"SOMEONE CALL THE AMBULANCE!"He shouted and kept you closer to him.
.
.
.
"We are here!"A nurse came and carried you.Meanwhile,an another nurse came to Hoseok and tried to calm him.

"WILL (Y/N) BE OKAY???!IS SHE?"He cried.The nurse tried to comfort him but it didn't worked.

(In your side,in the emergency truck)

"Your respiratory became much better now and your name is (y/n) is it?

"Y..yes"

"Did you knew that you had a serious disease?"

"Y...yes.Tomorrow,it's t-the surgery day"

"Oh..you know..maybe you c-"

"I know I can't make it..Please give this to Jung Hoseok after I die please"You handed the letter to the nurse.

"Bu-but maybe you can make it!Don't lose hope!"

"No.I know I can't Miss.I can't make it.I just know it."

"Miss (y/n)..."

*BEEP
.
.
.
BEEP
.
.
.
BEEP
BEEP
BEEP
BEEP
BEEP
BEEP
.
.
"(Y/N)-SSI!BREATHE BREATHE!!"

Your heartbeat started to beat so fast.Luckily,the ambulance car arrived to the hospital.They carried you the faster as they can with all their might.

"G-Goodbye world.Goodbye life.Goodbye Hoseok...I love you...Please don't forget me.."You whispered before you fell in concious.
.
.
.
.
"WHERE IS (Y/N)?!WHERE!"Hoseok bursted out as he opened the door.

"Calm down mister!She is currently in the surgery room."She showed him where to sit and wait.He worried a lot.He thought too much.He thought what to do if you left.

A hour passed and a doctor came out in depression.Hoseok immediately stood up and asked for the news.

"Mr.Jung Hoseok,(y/n) passed away.She couldn't make it...We did our best Mr.."

"W-What are you saying?!This is complete non sense!SHE ISN'T DEAD!"He shouted and tried to convince himself that you weren't dead.

"Follow me please Hoseok-ssi"

He walked in the room and saw you.He ran toward you and held your hand.

"(Y/N)!!(Y/N)!!WAKE UP!I KNOW YOU AREN'T DEAD!WAKE UP PLEASE!!"He shouted and started to cry.Your pale face didn't budged nor your hand.

"Oh mister Hoseok,(y/n) told me to give this to you"The nurse said and handed him the letter.He started to read as tears streamed down his face.

'Omo omo!Dear my hopie~,

This dear letter is for you,Jung Hoseok.I didn't told you about my disease right?Because I didn't wanted you to worry too much!I know I'm a mean girlfriend..But I loved you.I knew that I couldn't make it but I will treasure all the moments we've been through!I hope you will do the same!Hoseok,it's time for you to find a new love~!I hope this girl can cherish,love you more than I did.But one thing,please don't forget me..I won't forget you.I'll watch you carefully in the heavens.
Goodbye my love,I wish you joy and happiness... -(y/n)
Your sweet girlfriend
that will not forget you.'

He kneeled down and cried more.

"(Y/N)!WHY ARE YOU LEAVING ME SO EARLY???"He cried and tried not to forget you.Because you wouldn't and because he can't.

A/N:HOHO I FINISHED!Hope you enjoyed!Comment and vote?Always appreciated~!I really cried while doing this.Seriously.Poor Hoseokie..Anways!I'll get going haha,annyeong chingus!