Jimin

Requested by @Jimin_Ri

Riana's POV

I walked in the school hallway and saw Jimin in front of me.I waved to say hello but all he did was to lift his eyebrow and left without a word.

My friend and I were in the canteen, trying to find a place to sit.

"YAH! There is seats beside Jimin! It's a great opportunity for you! "My friend secretly pointed at the seats but I wasn't sure.

"Are you really sure? I feel like he is ignoring me."I said wanting to sit anywhere else.

"N.O.NO.You come with me."She dragged me and we greeted to the friends of Jimin also known as Bangtan Boys.The guys were so cheerful and funny unless Jimin.He was staying still and quiet.I left the place in purpose to see Jimin.He smiled and started to talk with my friend like they were laughing crazily which made me jealous.I left for real and went outside to have fresh air.

"Mwo? What are you doing outside in the cold?"Someone said to me.I turned back expecting to see Jimin but it was Jungkook.

"Ah feels like Jimin is ignoring me.You saw him while I was there?"I told Jungkook.He nodded for my question.All I can do was to cry, sigh and wait.

-

Jungkook's POV

"Hey Jimin hyung, do you mind if I ask a question?"I asked him and he nodded of course, I am his favorite.

"Why are you ignoring Riana?"I said and saw Jimin frozen and stayed still.

"Why?"I asked him once again.

"I-I don't know why..I ignored her because I-"I cutted Jimin in his sentence.

"So you are saying that you are ignoring Riana for no reason?What a dumb guy.You know she is hurt."I almost yelled at him that Jimin's eyes were teary.

"What are you saying?"He said while sobbing.

"Because she freaking LIKES YOU!!!!"I yelled the last word and dragged Jimin outside where Riana was.

Riana's POV

Pain pain pain.

I laid my back on the wall and sighed.

"YAH YAH" I heard someone screaming.

"Here Riana.Jimin wants to talk to you."Jungkook left us two alone.I was still laying on the wall, closing my eyes and waited for what Jimin wanted to say to me.

"Uh yah..Riana.I am sorry for ignoring you.I don't know why I did this."

"So you are saying that you ignore me for no freaking reason?!"I shouted and my eyes were all teary so suddenly.

"I know you are hurt..I wish I had a time controller."

"...I wish you didn't do this . Because I-I-"

"Like you.You like me right?"He cutted me and finished the sentence.

"How did you know??"I hid my face with my hair like I was blushing red.

"Because Jungkook said it hehe"He scratched the back of his neck giggling.

"IMMA GOING TO KILL HIM"I said with my death glare.Jimin laughed and took ny hand like it was so sudden.

"I feel the same.The feelings I have for you."He confessed to me.I was BLUSHING AGAIN AGAIN AGAIN.

"So you like me right?"I asked him.

"Yes.I am."

Then confetti were in the sky ready to fall on us.We looked back abd saw the gang cheering for us.We looked at each other and smiled while BLUSHING AGAIN.

"CONGRATS TO YOU BABYYYYYYYYYYY YEAH"Rapmon shouted.Jungkook shouted and so on.

"So are we dating now?"

"I guess so Jimin"

I smiled.You smiled.He smiled.They smiled.We smiled :)

A/N:I hope you guys enjoyed xD.OMG WINTER BREAK HAS STARTED YASSSSSSS.AND CHRISTMAS IN 4 DAYS \(^0^)/!!!!!