Suga

''Dear (y/n),

I'll have to go somewhere.We have to separate...But promise me, in ten years, you will search for me at the cafe right? I'll search for you too! Don't forget me,even though we are 10 years old..I will always love you..
-Min Yoongi,your best childhood buddy"

You just found this letter in my old closet.You read it and just remembered your childhood friend, Min Yoongi.You cannot believe that you forgot him.Your tears streamed down but you quickly rubbed it off and putted the letter in your pocket and got your coat and went to search for him.

"MIN YOONGI!! YOONGI AH!"

You called several of times but you gave up.You knew that he forgot his own promise.The dark sky was filled with beautiful stars but the cold wind was present.Luckily, you wore your coat and sat on the bench at the park.

Then you heard two girls squealing and screaming.

"KYAAA TOMORROW IT'S THE FAN SIGNING OF BTS~~~~~"A girl shouted and fangirled.

"Yayaya you will meet my brother! I don't want that!But....I AM PROUD TO BE HER NOONA HAHAHA~MIN YOONGI!!!The second girl scoffed then smiled like an idiot.'Wait what? Did she said Min Yoongi? Wait no..it can't be..!"You thought and immediately went to them.

"Uh, excuse me from interrupting but did you just said Min Yoongi?"

"Of course! He is in BTS! I am proud of him."She giggled and asked you why.

"Oh because I want to meet him soon when will it be possible?"

"Haaaa~Give me your phone!"She sang while saying it.You just gave your phone to her with a confused look.

After she handed you back and dragged her friend.

"MY NAME IS MIN YOOJUNG! ANNYEONG SEE YOU LATER!!"She screamed before she left and waved at you.You waved back and kept smiling till you reached home.

You washed up and did your things at night.You jumped on your bed feeling comfortable after a long tired day.

You just remembered that Yoojung left a note in your phone.

'Hoho! Hey~, tomorrow you can see him~
So yup, bring your note or things so you could their signatures! Oh and I will pick you up at 5pm but it starts at 6pm but I want to know you better hehe.Well, be ready and don't forget your things~'

You read and you didn't know why you kept smiling.Is it because you are going to meet your long lost crush or because you are making a new friend? Your mind was totally messed uo so you went to sleep..

~~~~~~~~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

You woke up like you were lion king.You took a look on your clock and it was 3:43pm! You rushed to the bathroom and took a shower.After that, you quickly dried your hair and straighten them.You wore a red hoodie, black leggings and a black snapback.It was your style though.

You immediately went to search things for him.To bring back the souvenirs.

● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ●

You found two photos of him, a gold bracelet and of course the letter.

You looked again on the clock and it was already 5pm! 'CRAP'

You putted all your things in your 'school' bag.You quickly wore your boots and coat and went outside waiting for a car to come at your house.

●○●○●○□○□○□○□○□□○○○□○□○□□○□○□○□○□

"I'M SO SORRY I MADE YOU WAIT! Here my treat!"Yoojung came with your hot chocolate and gave it to you.

"Haha it's okay! It was not that cold outside"You giggled and took a sip.

"Hey! I didn't asked for your name though...what is it because your seriously look like someone I've known since I was a teenager!"She asked you out of curiousity.

"My name is (y/n).I am Yoongi's best friend and I remember you!"You laughed until Yoojung hugged you so suddenly.

"YAH (Y/N)-AH! WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME! I am so sorry we left you so suddenly.."She started to sob.

"Aniyo! It's okay! He left me a letter that's all before you left."You have her the letter that was in your bag.She started to read it as she covers her mouth with her hand.

"He didn't kept his promise! Yesterday I found you depressing that's why.."She gave you back.

"Yeah...But today is the day !"You smiled and drank your hot chocolate.Yoojung looked at you with a glance.

"Hm... (y/n)-ssi,it's 6:23...we are going to be the last one in the lane..OKAY I CANNOT WAIT LET'S GO TAKE YOUR DRINK!!"She got up and rushed to the car as well as you too.

□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□

(It's your turn and only few more are there anymore only you but Yoojung already finished and fooling with Suga.)

"Annyeong!What's your name?"One member asked.

"(Y/n)!" And it goes on and vice and versa.

It was finally Suga's turn.You were so nervous.

"Alright, your name?"He didn't looked up.

"(y/n), my name is (y/n)."You said handing him the notebook.He didn't realize it.Yoojung nudged him and whispered.

"(Y/N)-AH?!"He suddenly looked up and stood up.It took him so long to realize that you were finally back.

"Yoongi.."You whispered and smiled.He hugged you and stroked your hair.

"I finally found you! I hopefully found you..I cannot believe it. "He hugged you tighter.

"I missed you so much! I thought I'd lose you..."You broke the hug to see his gaze.

"I love you!"He confessed so suddenly. Without knowing, you said the same thing.

You blushed and blushed.You kept hiding your face.'BABO YAH BABO BABO HSKDVSKS SKSBSKSJWOSJ' It was all that you thought.

Rapmonster shouted out that the fan sign closed so suddenly. Everyone got mad and left to respect them.

"YAYYYYY CONGRATS CONGRATS!!"All the member said in unison.You couldn't help but to smile like an idiot.

"Yah Suga.Look here."You called.He turned to face you and you slapped him.

"OW WHAT'S THAT FOR?!"He covered his red cheek.

"You broke the promise you idiot"You threw him the letter and went to sit on the table where they sign.Yoojung did the same.

"THAT IS FOR MY NEW SISTER IN LAW!"

Rapmon kicked him so it goes on.

"THAT WAS ALSO FOR OUR NEW SISTER IN LAW!"All the members aid after having slapped Suga.

"Thanks to you guys, I got hurt"He walked toward you.You giggled and helped him.

"But I will always love you! Don't forget that! "You hugged him.

"Love you too (y/n)-ah~"

BTS' member, his sister, Yoongi and you were going to celebrate for your first day~

And you knew there was going to have a hapoy ending in your life~

A/N:HE HO HE HO HO HO HO~I finally updated hehe!It has been a long time isn't it? Hehe hope you enjoyed it~~Vote and comment? HECK YES :DDDD Well thank you for reading :))))

-Author Ming :DD
xox