Jin - Sweetie

You were shopping with your friend Lin.

(A/N:You know the shop that have a lots of little stores,markets?You are shopping there :D)

"Woah!Try this dress on (y/n)!"She said.

"No.I don't want to.You can say that the dresses and I aren't good match."

You said wanting to walk in a new store but Lin grabbed your neck and she threatened you.

"If you don't try this dress on,I will post your FIRST EVER SELCA YOU DID!"

"NO PLEASE DON'T DO THAT PLEASE"You begged her.

"Then try this dress"She smirked and smiled.

You had no choice but try the beautiful and cute dress(the dress you want).

.

.

.

.

.

"WOAH (y/n) IT'S SO BEAUTIFUL OMG"She screamed and took a picture of you.

"YAH NOT A PICTURE PLEASE!"You half shouted at her.

>Time skip

People around you keep talking and staring at you.

"Yah Lin,why are they staring at us?"You asked her while hiding your face with your hands.

"Why don't you check Twitter yourself?"She smirked.

I took off my phone and saw a picture of me with the dress that Lin bought.

.

.

.

.

.

"LIN YOU LITTLE!YOU ARE EMBARRASSING ME !!"You hit her.

"OUCH HOW CAN YOU HIT ME! Anyways.. I hope BTS will see that photo."She smiled while rubbing her head.

"BTS?ANDWAE!TH-"You were cut off by a guy.

"Hello girls"A guy said.

You turned and saw Jin. Your eyes widened. It was Jin, as Kim Seokjin in Bangtan.

At that moment, you only hoped that Jin didn't saw the picture. Because, of course they tweet everyday.

"Hm.Aren't you the girl on twitter?The girl with that dress?Next time wear it,it's beautiful.Oh here your tickets,I'm inviting you to our concert tomorrow.Come with your friend."He said ,winking his left eye and left the place.You face palmed yourself thinking of that photo again.

"OMO THERE IS TWO TICKETS!!AND THERE IS A FAN SIGN!MY FREAKING FIRST TIME OK I'M DEAD.TELL ME THIS ISN'T A DREAM!"She screamed like everyone could hear.

"NO THIS ISN'T A DREAM!HE SAW THAT PICTURE!NO WAE WHY ARGH GOING TO KILL YOU SOON DUGOBWA!You threatened her. You still were embarassed that, Jin saw your picture.

TOMORROW (tonight xD)

Lin came at your house so you guys could leave together.

"YAH YOU WEAR YOUR DRESS AND JIN SAID IT TOO SO IT'S TWO VS ONE!"She screamed from the living room when you were in your room.

Well,you couldn't argue back because she had a point so you wore your dress,untied your hair and wore your black shoes and went downstairs.

"You are freaking happy now?"You rolled your eyes. She nodded as you evily grinned at her happy face.

"Yes I'm so happy I could pinch your cheeks"She said wanting to pinch your cheeks but you slapped her hands away from you.

"Kaja"

>AT THEIR CONCERT MAN

BTS were singing 'Danger'.

You did nothing but clapped your hands.You didn't cheer like Lin,she fangirled very crazily.You could always see Jin looking at you.

FAN SIGN

(It was your turn xD yup already,and let's say the last one is Jin okay?)

You got all BTS' signatures except Jin.'Oh crap..He's going to see my dress NO ANDWAE!'You thought.

"Hi sweetie give me your papier"He said smiling.

"SWEETIE ALREADY??WE JUST MET ONCE"You said to Jin who was too focused on signing your paper.

"Yup sweetie,I'm calling you sweetie,sweetie."He told you.

You really wanted to facepalm and hit him but you can't.As you walked away with Lin,you could hear him say:

"Hey sweetie,tomorrow meet me okay sweetie?"

"OKAY FOR THE LAST TIME DON'T CALL ME SWEETIE!"You screamed and when you saw his sign.You were frustrated.

It had his phone number,the place where you would meet and it has hearts on it.

"OK OK OK OK OK"You sighed.

"Oh no.Not the raging symptom!

3

2

1

THERE SHE IS" Lin screamed and ran away.

"KIM.SEOK.JIN. WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS TO MEEEEEE?! ARGH LET'S SEE TOMORROW IF YOU CAN LIVE LONGER!"You screamed and jumped madly everywhere as you stomped away from the scene.

>>At the place where you guys have to meet

He was there waiting for you when you walk to him with a evil glare.

"Wowowowowwooow sweetie,don't look at me like this."said Jin.

"ARGH DON'T CALL ME SWEETIE AGAIN KIM SEOK J-"

Before you could say his name,he kissed you.You pushed him.

"KISSING ALREADY?"

He kissed you again and broke the kiss.

"Yah,call me Oppa,sweetie."

(A/N:sorry if you are a noona xD)

"Ok first,my name is (y/n) and don't ever call me sweetie again.And the kiss?That was for what?"You asked him.

"Do you believe in 'love at first sight'?

Because before I didn't believe at that but then there's a girl who proved the opposite..and that girl is you,(y/n)."He said hugging you.

"Well..I didn't know a guy would like me hehe. And why liking me when you onky met me twice you little jerk."You said and ran away.

"YAH COME BACK YOU LITTLE!"He screamed and went after you.

This is when your love and hate relationship with Jin began.

A/N:LOL OK THAT WAS SO TERRIBLE

I DIDN'T HAVE IMAGINATION THIS TIME LOL!! Next time I will make it not terrible LOL HOPE YOU ENJOYED~~

(Yo,the request is open huh feel free to request any BTS member)

BTS IMAGINES!On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara