V

Photo to its own owner.

●●●

Your role is Nara (나라)

Nara's POV

Today is the day.Our first anniversary since we've dated.First of all I called Taehyung, of course.

Taetae:Yeoboseyo?

Me:Hey ho oppa, do you know what day is it today?

Taetae:I don't know. December 27th?

Me:Did you forget?

Taetae:Mwo? We are December 27th today! How can I forget!

Me:Okay you forgot.Bye.

Taetae:Yayaya don't hang u-

.

I laid on my bed still in frustration and sighed.

" Well, if he forgot then today I will have nothing to do."

"HOW CAN HE FORGET?!?! AIIIIUIIIII"I screamed burying myself in my pillow.

I went downstairs and watched the TV for a great long time. I still hate V for forgetting but I still love him for being in my life.

V's POV

Me:Yeoboseyo?

Nara:Hey ho oppa, do you know what day is it today?

Me:I don't know. December 27th?

Nara:Did you forget?

Me:Mwo? We are December 27th today! How can I forget!

Nara:Okay you forgot.Bye.

Me:Yayaya don't hang u-

She hung up! Why ;-;..

"Hyung, are you okay? "Jungkook asked me giving me a glass of water.

"NARA HUNG UP ! Feels like she was angry."I said to the maknae and finished the glass of water in a flash.

"What did she said to you?"He asked.Wait, you are an interrogator or what?

"What day is it today.I said December 27th but she said that I forgot. BUT NO TODAY IS DECEMBER 27TH!"I half yelled explaining with gestures.

"Oh V hyung...You are such an idiot."Jungkook said and hid his face in frustration.

"What? What is it?"I asked still confused 'cause he called me an idiot.

"TODAY IS YOUR FIRST ANNIVERSARY! Even I remembered it.Nara must be angry hyung.Good luck."The maknae said, pat my back and left.

SHIET I FORGOT!!

I ran in my room and prepared myself.Afterwards, I asked Jin to drive me at a cake shop(let's say that Jin has his license).

"Hyumg, can I borrow you 100 000won?"I asked Jin.I know 100 000won is a lot but I had to.

"YA 100 000WON YOU KIDDING ME? Driving you at the cake shop is enough."Jin hyung half yelled but I tried to do aegyo.

"Ya.You think I am going to fall for this right? Only Nara and the fans are falling for your aegyo."Hyung said.I continued doing aegyo.

"YAH I am a man.Plus my eyes are burning!"Jin half shouted but I continued anyway.

"Give me 100 000won and I will stop."I said leaving Jin trying to choose.Giving or being tortured?

"OK OK HERE YOUR 100 000WON! I will wait here. Just go."Jin gave me his money. I bought a cake (there is a picture) and went back to the car.

" Shoot! Already 9pm go hyung hurry!"

---

Nara's POV

*DING DONG *

I opened my eyes, stood up and stretched myself.I think I fell asleep.

*DING DONG*

"OK OK I AM COMING!"I went in front of the door looking in the little hole and saw V. I opened the door seeing Taehyung with something in his hand.

"Annyeong oppa" I said still tired.

"Hey Nara! I have a surprise for you."said Taehyung going in the dining room.

"What is it" I yawned not so excited for the surprise.

" Come here"He dragged me.

"TADA!"He shouted opening the box. There was a cake saying 'Happy 1 Year Anniversary'.I smiled hugging him.He crashed his lips into mines. I thought he forgot.

"I know I forgot but here, I still had a chance right?"He said.I nodded and hugged him again.

"I love you so much Nara. I don't know why I forgot. "He said putting his arms around my waist.

" I love you too." I said and kissed him.For the rest of the day we cuddled while watching a movie.

"Love you Nara."

"Love you too."

○●○●○●○●○●

A/N: I am sick huhu.I got a fever last night.Still coughing. Do you know the feeling when you cough and it hurts? It hurts so much huhu ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ..Anyway I managed to update xD. Annyeong -3-