#WeLoveYouNamjoon

Okay you little delulus who shit on Namjoon. I feel bad for everyone and Namjoon.

Kay, it wasn't funny but JUST GET OVER IT! Stop dragging this shit everywhere!

LISTEN TO ME YOU LITTLE SO CALLED ARMYS.

GET. OVER. IT.

Alright, he said that he couldn't find J-Hope and V because they were too dark of black and when it was the night, he couldn't find them (first impression).

That was a really bad choice of words, but do you really think he'd mean those words? It's Bangtan, guys, Bangtan.

Of course he didn't want to be racist and he never will after knowing his thoughts at this point but why does it shock you so much?

If you are one of those people who say they are disappointed in Namjoon, then get the fuck out of here, it's not something you should read. I am sensitive about this, about everything.

Those so-called ARMYs say they are disappointed in him, again. Disappointed?! DISAPPOINTED?

First of all, shut the fuck up, it's not like it's your property as if he was someone you only thought he'd behave in a nice way and only make you proud of him. Lastly, disappointed doesn't even exist in my dictionary. Tsch

There are lots of people who are racist in this world and unfortunately, we cannot fix people like this.

Saying he fucked up? You guys are fucking him up. What if after he apologizes, what will it do to you? Forgiving him already like this after telling craps on him? Are you guys even ARMYs? Why do you even call yourself a BTS fan? Changing biases till Namjoon apologizes?

Are you stupid or what?

Let's say, he apologized. That's what you wanted right?! Are you guys now happy?! You guys surely would be happy but Namjoon will only feel guilty, maybe for the rest of his life. Becauze being hated through something in Bangtan could be hurting.

The gossips on Allkpop really make me want to puke. All of this makes me want to fall of a cliff.

All of these craps, I try to stop caring but I can't! Those people who call themselves ARMYs, trashing on Namjoon and supports other members than him?

They don't even support the leader. Come on.

Make sure you come out alive when I meet you fucktards.

I hope those assholes leave the fandom before they start faking again. Just let me kick their assses and punch their face until they bleed extreme =_=

I dont wanna see their comments and faces and usernames again. Kbye

This wasn't funny but get over it, you fake little shiets who leave the fandom because he said one thing without harm. Remember, he taught himself English so his English isn't perfect. He used bad terms and you biatches do not force him to apologize to you when he absolutely did nothing wrong. Fcuk off you fücktards.

Let me just close Allkpop and every social medias for awhile till it gets better and let's support BTS, ARMYs.

I am sure they forgot, because for Namjoon, Bangtan is his second family, and for Bangtan, the members are their families. Let's forget all of this ARMYs!!

Let's keep supporting them and not leave them.

[I posted that on a fandom]

Anyways, I still love you Namjoon.

Min Nana
min_nana
xbts_kpopx
xoxo