Jimin - Do youㅡ

C; C; C; c; c; c: c: :D :)

MOM MOM MOMMY MOMMY MOMMA MOMMA MOMMA

WHAT?!

Hi HHEHEHEHEHEHEHE

Still replaying Taetae'a dubsmash of Mommy Momma XD.

_________________________________

"Hey Jimin,"

"Well, hi there my baby." he walked to me, spreading his arms.

I was struggling with my bed, my white bed actually. The sad reality is that I was chained with electronics and computing threads everywhere through the monitor making a beeping sound every seconds.

"How do you feel?" He asked, giving me a hug before pulling out a chair and placed it besides me. He caressed my smooth cheeks and gave a light peck on the lips while he kept stroking my soft hair. Well, everyday I keep losing a strand of my hair.. In few months I could be bald IF I stay alive of course, I don't even know if I could survive.

"I am feeling great just like the other days."

I saw him staring blankly at something, not even daring to look at me because I know I will be a painful memory to him in no time. His face filled with worrisome and sadness, he only ran his fingers through his hair awkwardly as I cleared my throat.

"Jimin.. You should just find someone else. You know I'll just hurt you." I cupped his cheek with my free hand, nearly tearing up at my own words.

"W..hat the heck are you saying?" He almost shouted in anger after I said those words. He held my held which was cupping his cheek and lowered his head.

"I'll just hurt you if I stay with you."

"Don't say that, your existence itself made me happy all way long, Y/N, I can't leave you."

"Don't worry, I'll be here."

"Y/N...How am I supposed to find someone else then?"

"Don't worry, I'll be the one who'll guide your heart because I'll remain there,"

"What about you?"

"Jimin. People like me don't deserve a happy ending okay?"

"Yeah you do.."

"No I don't. Look at me, look how pitiful I look. You see my heart? No. But inside, it hurts,"

"...I don't know what to think."

"Just think about a future without me but a future with your love,"

"You are my love,"

"Not anymore,"

"What?"

"What if I say, let's break up?"

"It won't happen,"

"Yes it will Jimin,"

"No,"

"Yes,"

"do you--"

"Stop! If you say so, I'll go find someone else. Aren't you happy to be with me even if you have a heart disease?!"

He furiously stood up and my hand wasn't touching him anymore. A loud noise came from the chair that flew inches away from us as Jimin's tears fell off his eyes. He quickly wept his tears away before the nurse could see him when she first barged in the room. The nurse, noticing the situation went back outside, leaving us in privacy. I was about to explain but he then left without any words, leaving me dumbfounded.