Jungkook - You are my delight of all

Requested by @L_Jungkook

Hope you enjoy~ ^^

In this imagine, you'll be 28 years old and the Golden Maknae,29. I know xD.

And your name in this imagine will be Jung Eunji

________________________

"Let's break up."

"Mwo?"

"You heard it. I am so sorry Eunji, I am doing this for your sake."

Unconsciously, I fell onto my knees.Tears suddenly started to rush down like a river. My phone I was holding onto was now on the ground.

"Hello? Eunji?"

My eyes were beginning to be puffy, red. I couldn't see anything anymore. I was on the edge to throw all of my things away but I couldn't. People where I was at were desperately looking at me. All the works and the papers I have been filling in were now all wet.

I couldn't stop crying, I could still hear the voice of my beloved boyfriend who told me that he wanted to break up with me.

"Yah. It's okay." I looked up to see MinAh, one of my collegues at work, picking up my phone and hung it. She put my phone on my desktop, looking at me so desperate.

"No, it isn't. I was working with no problems, no concerns. A-And now he tells me that----"I couldn't say it. I cried even more harder, my tears didn't want to stop rushing.

"We'll send you home. You aren't in good condition to work." She made me standing up and led me to the gate. But I couldn't drive, I was too sad for this.

Instead she drove me off to my house, I mean my parents' friends' house. My parents and I are living with the Jeon family. Why? My family has nowhere to go. There, their son and I lived under a house full of hatred and happiness toward each others.

Once I entered the house, no one was there.Jungkook probably was now on stage performing with his fellow members. Ms.Jeon and my mother were under the same roof, owning a shop together. My dad and his dad were now working in a company, a popular and lucrative one.

Actually I felt a little better. I feel better alone when I have problems (Who's with me?). Whenever people tell me if I am okay or not, tears threaten to fall and once they say that if I am sure, the tears fall down (Who is with me?).

I locked myself in my room and thought about things.

This was my first time dating. I know, dating in your late 20s might be weird but this is where I knew what true love is. But now I do not. I never experienced love before and I thought all the love stories have good ending in it, I was wrong. Everybody lives in misery because of that 'disease'.

As time passed, the whole family starts gathering. It was 7pm and that was habitually the time when everyone is home except Jungkookie due to his busy schedule. He can come home one month later or even one year and more. But I don't care, as long as he doesn't make my mood down. But I admit, we both are amused by each other's stupidity.

"Eunji-ah! Come eat!"

But I refused. I wasn't in the mood to talk to someone and I didn't want to show my face to them.

I went in Jungkook's room to see his schedule. He was coming in several months. I just want him, he would always be the one whom I confess my concerns to. But now he wasn't here.

What am I going to do?

____________________________

Third Person's POV