Jin - What happened to you? PART 2

Read please hehe A/N:

I got into a fight with someone on Wattpad about Namjoon and everything and if you see my comments, you see, I was trying to be nice but she began to curse looool

but I was kinda peaceful spamming her with my comments. I felt glad

BUT I WAS SO MAD OMG WHY DID I WASTE MY TIME ON HER.

people can't just shut won't they? But will you keep supporting me even if I left out my opinions and thoughts about her update?

and Namjoon?

>///>

idk what she will do but anyways, my friends said it was for the best and that I did well.

What's your opinion about these fake armys?

________________________

GUYS. There will have a big kiss scene okay, this is a gift for you :3..

Will you like it?

I am blushing so hard because that's like the first time it's WOW.

I mean why am i doing this LOOOL.

_______________________

Jin's POV

"You are the first human to approach me." She trailed, looking at the sky. She tucked her hair behind her ear and I just realized, she looked beautiful. Her features were attractive to me but I just can't hold it in anymore. It'll only hurt her.

"Human?" I asked as I furrowed my eyebrows.

"Even animals would go away from me. Dogs too. They'd bark and make me go away." She said and sighed afterwards.

She is alone..

"I am sorry for that." Was all I could say.

"Why are you apologizing?" She looked at me, specifically my eyes. I took a glance at her and let out a breath.

"I needed to." I shrugged and stood up, holding out my hand to her so I can help her stand up?

"I don't need your pity, but hey, thanks. After 2 months, I think I can call you my friend."

______________________________

"So what did she say?"

"She said she called me a friend." I looked down and played with my fingers to calm down my anxiety.

"Oh! how sad, she calls you a friend when it's all a lie." she said with a mocking voice as she clutched onto my arm. I wanted to shrug off but I just let her do what she wants.

"I don't even know what I am doing.. I feel this is so wrong." I said, slowly walking down the halls. My heart was pounding so hard, I felt it could get out of my chest. I could collapse right away because my hands and my legs were shaking like an earthquake.

"Nah you're doing great." She clicked her tongue and flicked her hair. She then went to see her friends when we countered them.

Still. I couldn't stop thinking about my actions and about what I am doing. This feels so wrong.. I don't know why I was doing this. Being her friend by a stupid bet. If she finds out about how our friendship started, she'd think I didn'treally want to be friends with her but to use her.

After few weeks, we bonded, we hang out together, eat together and we even go to each other's house.

After sharing many memories with her, I realized I didn't want to continue the bet anymore. I wanted to be real with her.