Hiros mistake

POV Hiro Kahn 

I had been given...no offered a deal by the LOV,  A deal they thought they had control over. The deal I made I made sure to plant in their minds so everything goes my way.  I am to help continue to bring Stains vision into reality and give Shoku to them and All for One gives me a new quirk that works and his own slice of the league to control at my whim. That includes the number two hero Hawks who is currently involved with them in his own recon mission. 

If there is anything left of Shoku when Dabi is done with her I get her too. This deal couldn't have been better in My eyes my involvement would bring powerful help to the LOV and they could kill hero's off one by one as they were done with them. The cold glass of my  Scotch fogging with my breath as it burned down my throat. my quirk the ability to make extra limbs with bone, bubbled under my skin in excitement as I thought about the look on Shoku's face when she found out she was to wear her own wings as a prop to the gala. 

 My skin bubbled unbreaking, as my quirk failed to complete its task of creating spindly bone arms protrude from my back. I clenched my fist around my glass chucking it against the wall opposite where I sat the lounge of my home, The amber liquid staining my floor and carpet as its sweet scent filled the air. The memory of how I lost my quirk because of negligent heroes and their vanity.  Nana Shimura ... the hero who left me behind to talk to the press about how she defeated the villain and rescued everyone .... NOT ME! I slammed my hand flat onto my coffee table knocking over the empty bottle of scotch and glasses from over the week. 

" Useless Female Heros !!!" My whole body shook with rage. 

She had left me under the rubble struggling to push it off of myself, I had an untrained quirk at the time and I had used it to its very limit to escape, in doing so lost the use of it permanently. I went through rehabilitation surgery and saw the beast healers around to no avail. that was when I decided my old life was over and I'd start anew. I studied hard, aced all the tests, and got my law degree. It took years and during that time my target died and a true hero was born Stain!

" Hahahahhahahahahahahahahah" 

I now somehow stood in front of the floor to ceiling window of my top floor penthouse, My laugh echoing through the vaulted ceilings. I watched the Hero Killer from afar for awhile fed his need to kill until he was taken down, then I went to his cell and told him how I aided him and planned to bring the heroes down from the inside using my own hand groomed reconnaissance " Hero". How I planned on selling their information to the LOV and to kill the heroes off one by one. Satin had sat silently through my plans only to say one thing an address for the League of Villians!

Now I stand at the top of both the heroes and the Villians watching my life's work come to completion, And its all thanks to my little insect and she is totally unaware that every piece of information she has ever giving me is going straight in destroying everything she has ever wanted to be. It wasn't in the plan to use a wannabe hero in the plan but the opportunity was too sweet not to take advantage of.

 Shoku Ginga had been the daughter of one of the quirkless men working in the placement division he was of weak constitution, undeserving of a child with so much potential. He could not handle the struggles of a new baby whose quirk followed an insect's life cycle and had disappeared after he had been granted a company transfer. His wife on the other hand lasted until she died of a case of incurable cancer that she had mysteriously gotten. Another bubble of laughter escaped my lips at the lack of investigation on two married people who left such a special child behind. The smile stretching my face in the reflection of the glass quickly left as I met my own eyes. 

It was a few months surprisingly until I saw the small Ginga again. She should have only been a year old but looked twelve and thriving, growing quickly into a beautiful woman with a powerful quirk, the wings on her back only adding to her appeal. I quickly brought her in and her training began. Now she's mine, her body, her mind, and her life. Until I deliver her to the LOV so they can find out what she knows of Dabi and All for One. The plan on how to willingly get the insect to the LOV  was simple a farce. A mission ending in her capture.

Turning to the large T.V whose reflection had caught my attention because it was broadcasting the gala, I would be able to see My little but in HD glory as she entered with Hawks showing the world she was deep with the commission and the number two hero. The one that unknowingly was leading her to her capture.