Ch 19 Moth Dust and Broken Hope

{ Warning Graphic Descriptions}

Hawks POV

Hiro had Shoku in his "care" for hours. When I was finally allowed to get her he had left with fleeting words.

" She's Your new love interest Little boy, Make sure she lives"

He had left her on the floor in her own blood. As I walked in I took in the sight of the room. Specks of red went up the walls some even on the ceiling. Shoku's raspy breathing could be heard but looking at her on the floor you would have thought she had fought with Shigiraki. Joints exposed, flesh missing in mothie patterns on her legs arms neck and torso. Hiro had never gone so far before.

" Oh Kid.."

I heard a change in her breathing before I realized Shoku was trying to move. " Don't move Kid I'll get you." Suddenly she was yelling.. no Pleading. " It must be really bad this time if she is pleading like that." "No! Please don't touch Me." Her words came out full of pain and anguish I cringed at the sound.

" Well I'm going to pick you up and fly you to the infirmary."

The next words came out sounding like a child " NO! Please please please no" It followed with sobs of a broken hero. But her next words shocked me. "Aizawa! Please tell him! Please he said he said!" Her asking to be saved by none other than that uncaring hero was almost funny. Her begging for him filled me with jealousy. Hiro though he had caught me off guard by forcing Ginga on me but i had loved her since childhood. " Shhhh shh sh you will bring Hiro back Yelling like that. You also know I can't do what you ask." 

That was a lie and I definitely planned to get her help no matter how much I wanted her. It was obvious she had found something in that damn Erasure hero. Her mental state was slipping and the lie came out to protect her and me from Hiro's cameras. I had been looking for an out for the girl and she had given me one on a platter. Scooping her up I prepared for flight feeling her blood making our contact sticky. " I warned you Flutterbye... I'm so sorry." Her nickname and the apology slipped from me as she writhed and whimpered with my steps. Up and out we went and down we flew to the hospital a few miles away. I had called when I knew Hiro was using me for clean up. As I dropped us through the roof the hospital had all the preparations handled. I set her on the bed and let them whisk her away as I made a phone call that will get me my own punishment.

End Hawks POV

Nezu POV

I was enjoying my morning tea when my personal cell phone rang. It was early Monday morning and the only people here were me and Lunch Rush who was prepping for the day. I didn't recognize the number but picked it up anyway. " Hello this is Nezu" There was a wind sound for a moment before the other spoke.

" Hey ... Hero Infirmary Room 330 Bring Eraser... Kid is..."

"Hawks..." " Hawks Was it the Commission or a Villain?"

I took a sip of my tea. " Not that they are much different." The line was silent before the non answer came.

" Just go." Then the line went dead.

"Well that's interesting"

I spoke aloud to no one while placing a group call to most of my staff asking that they cover for Shota, Hizashi and I. The next call I made was to Aizawa and the phone picked up immediately.

" Meet me in front of Fujiya Hospitals Hero ward." The abrupt "Sure" i got was followed by the phone cutting off

" He didn't even ask why.. How charming." My next call was to Hizashi who was only invited for moral support for Aizawa. I hit the mute button quickly before I felt enough time had passed

" YOOOOOOOO!"

Un muting him I said the same thing I had to Aizawa only this time I got a question and a serious tone unusual for Mic.

" Nezu what's going on?" " Well Mic I need you and Aizawa there for Shoku

." .... " Shit. On it. Bye."

And with that I headed out.

End POV.

Mic's POV

My stomach had never dropped so fast as it did with Nezu's words. It was Ironic that this happened now. Shota and I had spent the night talking about the heroine and how she had been influencing not only the students but him as well. It had been obvious how he was feeling even when he said it was just like with his class that Shoku had him wrapped around her finger.

Aizawa had told me about how he used his quirk to make sure his protective instincts were real the night Shoku explained her quirk. This little slip of info told me more that Shota ever would. Slipping into my Hero suit I basically ran to the hospital hoping to catch Aizawa before he got there.