Ch16 The first time. (Lemon)

I pushed my door open dragging Shota behind me into my dorm. As soon as I heard my door click shut I jumped on his legs around his waist, hands in his hair, crashing my lips to mine as he easily caught and held me. Pressing me against the wall he attacked my jaw and neck with kiss after kiss going lower and lower till he reached the edge of my wrappings. Unhooking my legs from him I felt the floor with the tips of my toes as he backed away to let slide to my feet. Taking the end of my wrap I walked away letting it unravel as I went glancing over my shoulder as Shota followed steady and slow like a predator. 

He watched me bare myself to him as I traveled through my small apartment he followed behind watching my every move. Slow and steady when I stopped at my door kimono at my bare feet, underwear barely covering anything he watched the strap of my lace bra falling down around my shoulders. As I turned he watched me. I stepped a little harder than normal to jiggle my inverted heart-shaped backside with each step. After disappearing into my room shouta appeared quickly only in his boxer briefs. As he turned the corner he paused taking a deep inhale eyes focused on my bare breasts as they rose and fell with excitement. He traced over my every inch with his eyes taking in every scar every curve. Walking to me he again traced his hands down my jaw, neck, shoulder, and the crook of my arm watching the goosebumps rise in the skin where his fingers grazed. Looking down into my eyes he leaned in taking my lips in his. our breath released at the contact as if two forces had finally collided as he led me backwards to the large bed. Laying me down he pulled back as I scooted further on. His hands-on both sides of my head as his knee sat between my thighs.

Aizawa kissed down my neck leaving small bites as he went to y collarbone, swells of my breasts. My hand tangled in his soft hair as I lifted my hips closer for some kind of contact. As his mouth reached the peak of my breast a small moan escaped me going back to the valley between them he placed kiss after kiss as he trailed down reaching the edge of my lacy panties. Sitting on his knees one of my legs trapped between them as Aizawa ran his hands down my sides, his thumb flicking over my nipples as he made his way down. He watched every reaction making more heat puddle to my sex as light breathy moans flowed from me. Hooking his fingers through the waist of my panties he pulled them agonizingly slow down my thighs " so so wet." His deep voice rang out softly, the sensual tone making me more and more aroused helping him take them off completely. I slid my foot up his leg letting it fall bent at the knee giving him a more open view of what he does to me. His eyes grazed up and back down my body As he leaned back over me placing his mouth over my breast tongue flicking at my sensitive nipple as his hand teased the other. His clothed cock pressed against my sex. As he fondled me I pressed my hips upward grinding on him. " So impatient. Let me make you feel good." I pushed my head back as the vibration of his voice ran through my breast. He switched to the other as he brought his hand to my hip pressing his fingertips into my skin like he was keeping there. Bringing his lips back to mine he pushed his hard cock against my sex the pressure making me buck.  I let my eyes reach his as I let my fingers dance up his shoulders wrapping my arms around him to pull myself up to his lips and placing a soft kiss.  I let my self fall back down to the bed as he scooted himself back only to lay between my legs his face level with my sex. I let both my legs loosely hang to the side bent at the knees giving him full access to me. He took no time licking me up and down sucking my swollen clit only tongue my entrance. He traced circles around my clit again making squirt. He lapped it up before licking me once more and then moving up my body to place his hard cock at my entrance. Lifting my hips up he placed a pillow under me before leaning over me to hold me to his chest. I held him back letting my lower half relax as he pushed himself into me. The pain was sharp at first before it became a dull ache as he let me adjust to his size. " Shota you make me feel so good." It came out a moany mess that only sped him up as I felt pressure build in my lower belly. I moved my hand down to play with my clit as he went the double stimulation making me clench. " Oh Ginga.." just as my orgasm hit so did his I felt my legs shake and my body thrust itself further onto him as my eyes rolled and moans spilled from my lips. He lay to the side of me painting with me as I turned to bury myself in his toned chest, my fingers playing with his chest hair. I could feel Aizawa place kisses in my hair as I rested against him he dragged his free hand up and down my naked back lulling me to sleep with the sound of his heart in my ear.