Ch 11 Surprise Lies ?

Enjoy. 

Aizawa had been moving things all day his own and other teachers as they all moved into the dorms and prepared for summer vacation. Currently he was perched precariously on a rooftop watching for trouble below. Moths caught his attention.. again ... as he watched her flutter away another movement can't his eye a small shadow moving swiftly following the eclipse closely. Aizawa followed them from the rooftops waiting for one of them to take action before he acted. He smirked to himself and backed off as he realized Shoku was indeed aware of the shadow and had been running them needlessly through every alley,street,and way she could. The shadow was slowing the moths flitted back keeping a distance before shifting to human form.

Aizawa moved closer to observe that Shoku had appeared in a fighting stance in front of who he recognized as Himiko Toga, a wanted villain from the League. The two were speaking and Aizawa watched as Shoku's fight left and her face paled. It was short lived as her face contorted in anger. Aizawa wasn't sure what had happened after because his earpiece had caught interference screaming in his ear competing with Mic at his loudest. Ripping the device from his ear he flicked his eyes back to Shoku and Toga the latter was laughing blood running from her ears as she launched herself at Shoku who swiftly dodged. Sending a kick to Toga's back sending her bouncing across the ground.

Aizawa POV

Suddenly Shoku whipped her arms forward like she was pushing air only for thousands of moths to fly forward. Only these were tan and not her usual green. Toga had stood Charging at Shoku when the moths swarmed her. She was swinging her arms wildly dropping her needle like weapon in the process. Soon you could hear her scream dropping to the ground in a thud the moths settled in a puddle upon her as she writhed and cried. I took this as my cue to intervene. Jumping from the roof next to the fluttering mass I turned my quirk to the moths as they almost instantly solidified in to Shoku. Beneath her was a Pale and trembling Toga she was cover in smears of blood and in some places he skin looked to be eaten... Shoku looked shook staring at her hands and then to Toga and back. She was sitting at the feet of Toga as I called for an ambulance and some back up in case the rest of the League came.

I cuffed Toga even though I didn't expect her to move for some time with the blood loss plaguing her. Sitting next to Shoku who was still looking at her hands with a panicked expression. I took her right hand in my own, giving it a reassuring squeeze as it shook she was covered in smears of blood, none of it her own. It was obvious she had scared herself . " I didn't know.." I nodded looking in her eyes and letting the silence take over again as the Ambulance pulled up with the hero Ectoplasm accompanied by Recovery Girl and Nezu. Releasing Shoku's hand I stood intending to inform the others of what happened. Before I could get two steps away I felt a tug on my pant leg. Looking down Shoku has the cloth in one hand the other gripping the dirt as she leaned on her knees. Heaving a sigh I pulled her up to come with me and she followed like a child who was waiting to be scolded for misbehaving. As we reached Nezu and the others. As soon as we were in front of them Nezu shoved his phone in my face with a smile. " No need to explain EraserHead it was caught on camera and is all over the news!" Grunting. I felt Shoku's tense hand tight on my sleeve. " Don't worry Shoku I'm sure the Commission knows how to keep you a secret. Shall we send you with them tonight?" As he asked this a black SUV pulled up.

Nezu POV

The black SUV sat there as Nezu held his tiny paw up an indication for them to stay put as he watched the two Heroes in front of him. Shota Aizawa looked enraged at the thought of Shoku getting in the SUV he kept silent though. The mouse watched as she shook knuckles white with a tight grip on Aizawa's Sleeve. " Please no." It was soft had he not had mouse ears he wouldn't have caught it. " You will have to go at some point you know? Hiro isn't a patient man. And I believe he's already been looking for you." Nezu rocked back on his feet then flat again still holding a smile. Nothing missing his notice. Shoku swayed on her feet at the mention of Hiro and the new knowledge of him looking for her. Exhaustion probably added to the shock she was inevitably feeling. "Nezu enough of your prattling Mothera Obviously overused her quirk and needs attention and you trying to test waters isn't helping!" The harsh tone of the old woman caused Aizawa's head to snap up as he was looking toward the ground trying to push his anger back. But here it came right in his brow, clenched jaw and eyes. " Now calm down Eraser Nezu has a reason. But tonight I think you two should leave and get some rest." Shoku they had noticed was asleep standing up leaning on Aizawa as if he were a wall. Nezu nodded at his old friend Recovery Girl. She had been correct in all aspects turning the mouse headed to the SUV to send them off without the Moth heroine.