Chapter 40

Eimi's POV

Let's just say, the studying and training that Katsuki put me through in order to pass my finals with grades like his, was absolute hell. Although I liked the training days better than the studying days, even if he was monitoring me like a hawk to make sure I didn't over exert myself or open my sides up again.

Oh, fun fact. We actually had to stop by the school during the weekend so that we could tell Recovery Girl what had happened, and she decided to use her quirk on me to speed up the healing process even more than she was helping me before. All in order for me to do my practical exam to my absolute fullest without having to worry about opening up my side again. Katsuki had to carry me home the two days we went to her because I was too exhausted to keep my head up after she used her quirk on me.

The days of the written exams went by pretty fast and we all did our very best on each and every exam. Denki and Mina looked like they always had shadows over their eyes when writing, but were able to get finished with their exams before the time was up. It was the final day of the written exams, and the last exam that we were doing was the one I was least looking forward to, math.

Katsuki stayed up way past his normal bed time, which is 8:30 by the way, just in order to help me understand and remember the formulas we had learned throughout the year already.

The exam was placed on my desk and I took a deep breath and looked at the back of Katsuki's head. He was looking at his exam and already started working on it. So I shook my head and first wrote my name and then looked at the first question. I felt all the colour drain from my face as I didn't understand what the question was asking me.

Luckily the majority of this exam was multiple choice, and that if all else fails, use the eeny meeny miney moe trick and guess the answer. You at least have a 1 in 4 chance to get the answer, so it's still best to fill in an answer than leaving it blank. I lightly patted my cheeks a few times before I racked through my brain for how to math and started my journey to what I hope was at least a passing grade.

After 2 hours, Dadzawa called out to us and told us to put our pencils down. The last people in each row was to collect the test scores and bring them to the front. Momo, Shoto, Sato and Ura got up from their seats and started to go down the rows and get everyone's papers. Shoto didn't it make it very far down the row when he stopped at me, since I did sit in front of him after all.

My head was on my desk while my arms where hanging limp by my sides. I felt the paper from under my face get pulled out which was soon followed by a warm hand on the back of my head. I looked up to see Shoto slightly smiling at me and I felt my lip start to quiver and tears started to pool in my eyes.

"I'm sure you did just fine." He said in a soft reassuring voice and I felt my tears break free. Shoto then ruffled my hair and leaned down to give me a quick hug. I pulled my hands up to my face and started to rub my eyes before he continued to collect our rows exams. Mina and Denki thanked Momo for all her help and Dadzawa soon had all the exams in his hands.

"Alright, you guys have a 15 minute break to collect your thoughts, then you are to meet at Center Plaza where your practicals are to take place." Dadzawa said through his scarf while scanning the class. "Also, Eimi." He called out to me and I looked up.

"The old lady wants to see you one last time before you do the exams, come with me please."

"Oh, uh. Yes sir." I replied and quickly got out of my seat. Dadzawa held the door open for me and I walked through while feeling the eyes of my classmates on my back. The door was soon closed and I heard the sound of my classmates speaking about how they were going to beat the robots and I only shook my head.