Chapter 2

Eimi's POV

I had breakfast and said goodbye to my family and walked out the door. Today was the first day of classes as U.A. I passed the exam and was now an official U.A. student. I wanted to be there a little early so I rushed out of the house. Since I also didn't know where the classroom was, it was a safe bet. I was wearing a wig today because my grandma said I should, just in case the teachers get mad. Which made no sense to me, but I didn't question them. My wig was full white and in a short bob. I walked into the class and found my seat.

I sat down waiting for class to start when the door opened to reveal that green haired boy. I found out the other day that his name was Izuku Midoriya.

"Midoriya!" I called out getting the attention of other students. He looked over at me and soon smiled. I jumped out of my seat and ran over to him.

"Hey, are you okay? You were pretty beaten up from the exam." I asked. He laughed a bit and put his hand behind his head.

"Yeah, I'm okay. Recovery Girl took care of it."

"That's a relief! I'm glad you passed too! I wanted to be able to see you again and maybe even become friends!"

Midoriya seemed taken aback by my fast talking, but before he could say anything else another boy in out class came over and basically took him away from me. Lecturing or just talking to him on something I didn't care enough to pay attention to. Soon after that the girl who was trapped under the rubble opened the door. She excitedly talked to Midoriya until a voice from outside made everyone stop.

"If your just here to make friends, then you can pack up your stuff now."

Midoriya gasped and looked behind the girl. There was a man in a yellow sleeping bag on the floor outside of the classroom.

"Welcome to U.A.'s hero course." It said again, but this time unzipped his sleeping bag and took a sip of I think like an apple sauce pack? Everyone at the door kinda stopped what they were doing and got grossed out.

Who is this guy?  I asked myself and he soon answered.

"Hello, I'm Shota Aizawa. Your teacher."

"Our teacher!" Midoriya said surprised. I just stood there waiting for what he was going to do next. 

"Right, lets get to it. Put these on and head outside." Our teacher said while holding a mainly blue track suit with a red and white striped pattern throughout it. I looked confused at it but carried on with the class. Once we all got outside this one boy caught me eye.

"Red and white hair?" I asked myself quietly. He looked over at me as if he heard me, but then quickly looked back at the teacher. I got a small tap on my shoulder right when the teacher said something. 

"What? A Quirk assessment test?" Everyone called out.

"But orientation! We're going to miss it!" The rubble girl said. I nodded along with her stepping forward a bit to stand beside her.

"I don't think we should miss that right?" I asked putting my finger up to my chin in pondering.

"If you really wanna make the big leagues, you can't waste time on pointless ceremonies." Mr. Aizawa said catching all of us off guard.

"Here at UA, we're not tethered to traditions." He looked back at us. "That means that I get to run my class however I see fit." The glare in his eyes freaked me out a bit. But everyone gasped again but this time the rubble girl brought her hands up a bit. Holding them close her her chest. I looked at her then back at Mr. Aizawa.

"You've been taking standardized tests most of your lives." He showed us his phone "But you never got to use your Quirks in physical exams before. The country's still trying to pretend we're all created equal by not letting those with the most power excel."