Chapter 3

Shoto's POV

I didn't pay much attention to my score until I heard that girl with white hair say my name. I looked over at her and she had her hand over her mouth. Looking like she was going to be sick or something. She patted her checks and looked through the score board. At this time I decided to look for my name as well. Right under my name was someone else's. I'm guessing the girl from class because I knew who everyone else was.

Eimi Todo? That's close to my last name. I looked over at the girl again and found her talking to Uraraka. I brushed it off and waited for what the teacher was going to say. Turns out no one was going to be expelled for failing, so we were all still in the class. The boy Midoriya looked relieved. But if I was in his shoes, I would too.

When everyone was leaving school I saw the white haired girl, or well Eimi walking with Uraraka. They were laughing and talking about something. That girl, who is she? The two started running and Uraraka called out to Midoriya and Iida.

"Hey! Wait up, you two!"

"Are you going to the station? We'll join you guys!" Eimi added. They went on talking about something and I just walked on past them. I looked back at them just as I was about to turn a corner when I saw Eimi looking at me.

That's when I noticed that she was two different coloured eyes. One being grey and one being turquoise, like mine. She quickly looked away and continued walking with the others. I shook my head and started to walk home. Once I got home I was welcomed back by my older sister.

"Shoto! You're home, how was your first day at UA?"

"Eimi..." I trailed off. My sister tensed up.

"What did you say?" She asked slowly. I looked at her and said it again.

"Eimi. There's this girl in my class named Eimi and she-"

She put her hand over her eyes and took a deep breath. I looked at her curiously.

"What is it? What's with the name Eimi?" I asked wanting to know why my sister was acting like this. She turned around and started to walk away.

"I'm afraid I can't tell you Shoto." And with that she walked off. I stood there speechless.

"Is there something I don't know?" I asked quietly to myself.

Eimi's POV

When we were all about to leave for the train station I saw Shoto walked past us. My eyes followed his figure until he was about to turn a corner. He looked straight at me. His eyes widened a bit. I looked at his eyes and realized he saw mine as well, I quickly looked away and started talking to Deku. Once we got to the train station we all went our separate ways. I waved goodbye to everyone and made my way home.

I opened the door and took off my shoes. I walked straight up to my room and put my bag down by my bed. Everyone was out right now so I had the whole house to myself. Most kids would take this as a chance to hold a party but since I don't have much friends and I don't really know how to hold a party, I stayed up in my room. I fell back on my bed and looked at the ceiling. I sighed and covered my face with my arm. Just as I was about to sit up my phone went off. I quickly sat up and grabbed it off my desk. My alarm went off.

"Oh right! Today I'm visiting mom!" I quickly jumped off my bed and got my things together. I plugged in my headphones and put on my shoes. I ran out the door and made my way to the hospital. Once I walked in the receptionist at the desk noticed me and reached in her desk to get my card. I made my way over to her and she handed me the card with a greeting.

"Nice to see you again Eimi. Have a good visit with her."

I nodded and went to the elevator. I pressed the button and waited for the doors to open, once they opened I stepped in pressing the 4th floor button. When they opened again I stepped out into the hallway and turned left. Looking for my mothers room. Once my eyes set on the door I knocked then opened it. Sitting on a chair looking out the window was my mother.

"Hi mum." I said sweetly and she turned her head and gave me a smile. I stepped closer and she stood up. She walked over to me and gave me a hug.

"How are you Eimi?" She asked and we both sat down on her bed. I took out my student ID card and showed it to her. Her eyes brighten up and she grabbed the card getting a closer look.

"You made it into UA?!" She asked excitedly. I nodded my head while she gave me back the card.

"So did anything happen today? It was the first day right? I wanna know all the details!" She said happily.

"It was really good, I already have a few friends!" I responded.

"That's great Eimi! What else happened?"

I put my hand on my chin thinking of today. Just then something popped into my head.

"Mum. Do you know a boy by the name of Shoto. Shoto Todoroki?" I asked slowly. Her face went blank as she looked down. I put my hand on her shoulder.

"Sorry, did I say something wrong?"

"No, it's fine. I think its about time you know."

"Know about what?" I looked at her with a confused face and she took a deep breath.

"It all started when you were born. You... and Shoto."

I gasped when she said that. She then went on explaining everything and eventually why she was put in here.

"Shoto is my twin brother, but our dad didn't want me so I was sent to live with your side of the family ever since I was born and he doesn't know about it either?" I asked.

She nodded and wiped some tears from her eyes.

"He has never visited me before either. So I don't even know what he looks like anymore ." She sobbed. I pulled her into a side hug and let her cry into me. We sat there for a few minutes until I spoke up.

"Is that why I'm registered under Todo, instead of Todoroki. So people wouldn't link me to Endeavor?" I asked.

"Yes, I made sure that you knew that your last name was Todoroki but you were never put into a real school. Not until now anyway and your father has most likely forgot about you now. So he would most likely get mad if he found out that you were still alive."

"Wait, still alive?"

"Since he didn't need nor want you he made me bring you somewhere and leave you to die. But I couldn't possibly do that, so I brought you to my family and told them the situation. There you have been raised to believe that you were an only child who's father left you with your mother."

I sat there with no expression on my face. A single tear slipped down my face, slowly leading to more. I pulled my hand up and started to sob. My mother hugged me tight while I sobbed my heart out. Not only did I find out I have a twin brother, but I also found out that my so called father wanted me dead the moment I was born, and to this day thinks I am dead, no he doesn't even know of my existence.

After a long, sad, visit with my mom I left for home. I put in my headphones and walked down the stairs this time and to the front desk. I put my card on the side and left out the door. Not even saying goodbye to the receptionist. Once outside I looked up into the cold night sky. There wasn't a cloud in sight. I sighed and started walking home.

I stepped inside and went to my bedroom. Not soon after my grandma knocked and opened the door. Finding me sitting at the foot of my bed staring at the ground. She walked over and kneeled in front of me.

"Is everything alright Eimi dear?" She asked and I looked up at her, my red, puffy eyes took her by shock. She quickly pulled me into a hug, cradling me in her arms. I just sat there staring out into space.

"Can I tell him?" I mumbled after a while.

"Tell who?"

"Shoto." 

After I said his name my grandma stopped rocking back and forth.

"Where did you?-" Grandma started but then I answered right away.

"Mom told me everything. After I told her about this boy with the same last name as me. Shoto Todoroki."