Chapter 6

Eimi's POV

I opened my eyes to find the ceiling to my room? I sat up and scratched my head, only to find that my wig was also off. I lifted my blanket to find that I was also in my pjs. I then jumped up and ran to my bathroom, only to find that my contact was out as well. Grandma must have got Kami to take them out. I walked back to my bed only to find that it was 7:30am. I decided to get ready and go get something to eat. Maybe I could get something from a convenience store today.

Once I was ready I made my way downstairs to see grandma already making breakfast. Since she was practically done, I decided to eat here today.

"Good morning Gramma." I said as I sat down at the table. She turned around with a plate of eggs and bacon.

"Oh Eimi! Good morning! How was your sleep?" She asked as she placed some eggs and bacon on a plate that already had a piece of toast on it.

"Pretty good. But I don't remember ever getting to my bed. I fell asleep at school."

"I heard, you were crying about something huh? I'm guessing Shoto right?"

"Huh?! How'd you know that? And how did I even get here?" I asked standing from my chair. Grandma ushered me to sit down and I did. She placed the plate in front of me than sat down in the chair across from me.

"Shoto." Was all she said.

"What? Shoto what?" I asked wanting to know how the hell I got home.

"He brought you home and told me that you had been crying and that you feel asleep outside."

"Shoto brought me home!?" I stood up again but this time I yelled.

"Shh, Dokami is still sleeping. And sit back down." 

I did as I was told and sat down. I looked at my food and started to eat it.

"Wait! So he saw my bedroom!?? Did he- did he-" I choked on my food.

"Yes, he brought you to your room but me and Dokami did the rest."

I swallowed my food and breathed our in relief. Grandma looked at the time and her face went a little pale. I then looked at the time.

"Crap! Gotta go bye!" I yelled and jumped out of my chair. I grabbed my things and ran out the door. I want to say thank you to Shoto before class...

I ran all the way to school and once I got there I checked the time. 

"Only 8 o'clock! Gramma!" I groaned and fell onto the grass beside me. I could just see the smirk look on her face right now. She switched the time on me so I would freak out. 

"Thanks a lot.." I mumbled to myself.

"Thanks for what?" I heard a monotone voice. I opened my eyes to find Shoto standing beside me. I sucked in a bunch of air and started to choke. I sat up in a coughing fit.

"Are you okay?!" Shoto asked worried while kneeling down to see if I was okay. Now that was a weird sound to hear and sight to see. After all, he doesn't show like any emotion, so why would he be so worried about me? I caught my breathing and nodded my head.

"Uh huh, I'm good now." I said in a quiet voice. Shoto stood up and offered his hand. I took it up and he helped me stand up.

"Why were you laying on the ground anyway?" He asked while we walked to the front doors. I fixed my shirt to be less ruffled over my chest.

"My grandma switched the time on the clock and I rushed out to school only to find it was 8." I said sadly.

"Your grandma really is a character isn't she? But she is pretty nice." Shoto said. Oh right, he met my grandma, and brought me home yesterday.