Chapter 45

A/N. I'm sorry for such the long wait, as well as a shorter chapter! I have a little less than two weeks left of school so I've been focusing on failing chem and keeping up with the yearbook. It's tough work being this talented (NOT). Anyways, I hope you at least enjoy this small chapter and I shall try to get the next one out as soon as possible, and like I said, I have a fantastic idea for the upcoming chapters so I hope you all can wait until then!

Eimi's POV

It was 5 in the morning and we were all standing outside. Some were quite used to being up this early while others were not. And by others, I mean me... and maybe Ura. You'd think since I've been living with Katsuki for a while now that I'd be used to waking up early like he does, but you're wrong. I love to sleep, so I take as much as I can get.

But also, falling asleep was quite hard yesterday considering what happened. I just hope no one brings it up and we can act like nothing happened. That would be nice.

"Goodmorning, class. Today starts the first day of your quirk training. All of you will be training separately with items that will improve your quirk." Dadzawa started to explain and I lazily nodded my head.

Before I knew it, both Shoto and I were sitting in barrels of water. I was in a sports bra and a pair of biker shorts while Shoto was in a tank top and workout shorts. Since we weren't expecting this kind of training, we didn't have any fireproof clothing, luckily Momo needed to practice her quirk so she made these for us.

"Hey, Sho?" I called out to him and he looked over with sweat dripping from his forehead.

"Yeah?" He slightly panted, he seemed more out of breath than I did. I'm guessing because he's not used to switching back and forth from his quirks as much as I am.

"Do you want me to help you with your fire? Maybe Dadzawa will let me." I offered which caused Shoto to smile and nod.

"Why aren't you two training?!" Dadzawa yelled out and I yelped before turning the whole area around me to ice, but it wasn't just the area around me that turned into ice. I looked around to see my ice all the way over to Izuku who was by the forest and then all the way to Tenya who was running across the top of the cliff.

I watched as he slipped and fell. While he got up he dramatically looked around before stopping on me. He waved me off before I quickly sent a heatwave to melt all the ice. Dadzawa looked surprised while he came over to me. I gulped and sank deeper into the water in hopes that he wouldn't see me.

"You need to learn to control yourself better when scared. But other than that, you're improving. Good job." He said with a slight smile. I poked my head up and nodded before he turned to Shoto and told him that he was doing good but needed to work more on his fire side. I thought this was a good opportunity to ask him if I could help Shoto with his fire.

"As long as I see you guys are still training hard, then I guess you can."

"Yes, Dadzawa, Sir!" I yelled out while saluting him. He rolled his eyes before walking off to interrogate other students with their training. I turned to Shoto with a smirk and cracked my fingers.

"Ready to get burned?" I snickered and he got a slightly worried look on his face.

"Why did I agree to this?" I heard him mumble as I shot a wall of ice at him while yelling.

"Melt it!"

~Time Skip~

Shoto carried me on his back as we met up with the others near the back of the main building. I didn't think that training Shoto would be this tiring, yet he is fairing off way better than I am right now. Even though I put him through hell and back with my fire training, I guess he is used to getting pushed to train hard, considering his past.