Chapter 30

Enji's (Endeavor) POV 

Everyone seemed to be ready to fight but no one initiated it, which was probably for the best, after all, the first one to move loses.

"Hero Killer!" I exclaimed in a loud voice. I felt my flames consume my left arm and hand and was about to let them loose on the Hero Killer when someone yelled at me.

"Wait, Todoroki!" The older hero from earlier yelled at me. I was about to question why when I heard Shoto yell.

"Eimi! Keep your eyes open!"

"Huh?" Escaped from my mouth as I looked past the Hero Killer. My eyes widened a little bit as I saw Eimi bleeding on the ground.

"You false hero. I'll make this right." The Hero Killer stepped over the monster's dead body. "These streets must run with the blood of hypocrites. Hero! I will reclaim that word!"

I felt the strong menacing tone and aura he was putting out. I looked around to see that everyone seemed to be frozen in fear. I looked forward and grunted.

"Come on! Just try and stop me, you fakes!"

I felt my stance falter which caused me to take a step back.  

"There is only one man I'll let kill me. He is a true hero." He paused. "All Might is worthy!"

When he yelled that out his whole aura got 10 times worse and all we could do was stand there. I heard some people fall over while others couldn't even do so since their bodies were so struck with fear.

I felt as if I wasn't going to be able to breath soon, then everything stopped. The knife hitting the ground broke the deadly aura around us and we could all breath a little easier now. I breathed out.

"I think... he's out cold." my voice trailed out into the street. More people fell over and I just stood there collecting my composure. I was about to go to the Hero Killer when I remembered a small fact. I quickly walked forward and past the Hero Killer and put my hand on her shoulder then put my other on her head. She still has plenty of her body heat, but has lost a lot of blood.

I gently picked her up and held her in my arms while I crouched on the ground. I saw her trying to keep her eyes open, which was only putting more strain on her body. I sucked in a breath then quietly called out to her.

"It's okay Eimi, you can rest now. Everything is okay, I've got you. You're safe."

Another hero made their way over to me and assessed the situation.

"How is she?" They asked. I stood up slowly, but surely and looked out into the street.

"She's resting now, but has lost quite a lot of blood. Has anyone called an ambulance? She needs imitate care, her body is loosing heat."

Shoto's POV

Right when I fell over, I made eye contact with Midoriya, who quickly looked over to the Nomu. My eyes widened when I remembered Eimi was bleeding to death by herself. I was about to get up when I watched the old man quickly make his way over to her. I paused in my movement as I watched him gently cradling Eimi in his arms and whispering something to her.

The heroes around us helped us up while one quickly went towards Father. I looked over at the two heroes and Eimi when I heard the sounds of an ambulance. I felt a hand on my shoulder and looked to my right to see it was Midoriya. He looked forward and opened his mouth to speak.

"By the looks of it, she'll be fine. Though I think she would be even more worried if you didn't get your injuries checked out." He said softly while leading me towards some medics.