Chapter 47

Izuku's POV

"Give him back!" I screamed as I watched the villain jump through the trees and away from us. I heard the others yell something along those lines as Shoto threw some ice in hopes it would slow the villain down.

"We have to go after him, but how?" Shoto mumbled before an idea popped into my head.

"Guys, listen here..." I started explaining my plan and before I knew it we were in position.

Shoto and I were standing on either side of Shoji as he held onto us with his dupliarms. Tsuyu's tongue was wrapped around us while Uraraka used her quirk on us to make us float.

"Make sure you have a good hold on them." Uraraka said as we floated up slightly.

Shoji nodded and then Tsuyu hopped around to get some momentum before hurling us off in the direction of the villain who took both Kacchan and Tokoyami. At the speed we were going, it didn't take any time as we crashed into the masked villain. We all yelled as we fell to the ground, luckily making it into the clearing where the other heroes were, but not so lucky as more villains were also there with them.

"Whoa, whoa. What's this?!" Someone exclaimed as the dust cleared from around us. "Oh, hey, wait, I know these kids. Who are they?" The same voice said as if it were questioning itself.

"Give Kacchan and Tokoyami back to us!" I demanded before blue flames came into my vision.

"Look out!" Shoto yelled as he put up an ice wall to protect us but the villain disappeared from under us. The ice wall also didn't last long as the blue flames were super hot. Way hotter than Shoto or Eimi's flames. Wait... Eimi!!

My eyes widened before I quickly shut them so they wouldn't get burned from the flames. I heard Shoto call for us as Shoji grunted that his arms were burning.

Once the blue flames went away, we got attacked. Shoto was dealing with another masked villain while the blonde girl from earlier went straight for me.

"Hi, Izuku! My name's Toga!" She giggled while frantically waving her arms before she jumped on me, causing both of us to fall to the ground.

"I've been thinking since I saw you... but you'd be so much cuter if you just bled a little more! Let me help!" The look in her eyes truly terrified me, she looked as if she was having so much fun and that she wouldn't change what she was doing for anything.

"Midoriya!" I heard my name being yelled as the girl I now know as Toga was thrown off me.

Shoji stood in front of me as I sat up, gaining my breath as much as I could.

"What's with this guy?" Shoto questioned as I heard ice form as well as the sound when it broke. We were all then pushed back as the villains all stood close to each other. I then blinked a couple of times, to check that I wasn't just imagining it and my eyes widened when I saw that it was true.

"Eimi!" Shoto's voice called out in a hurry as soon as he also saw what I saw.

A black-haired villain with purple scars was holding Eimi over his shoulder, a tight grip on her back. When she wasn't with us I feared she might've got caught up with another villain, but to see her in the arms of this one, unconscious, was just the worst possible outcome I could've imagined. Not only do they have Kacchan and Tokoyami, but they also have Eimi with them too. 

The villain didn't say anything about taking Eimi as well unless it was a last-minute decision by that patch-work villain. Shoji had to hold Shoto back as he tried to get over to his sister. The villain holding Eimi looked over at us with a small gaze before he smirked and laughed at us.