Chapter 32

A/N. Before I start writing this I just wanna say something. I know it shouldn't bother me that much, but it really does, so I want to make this clear. Eimi is of my own creation. Hence the using OC (own character) when making the story. I know that in some sense it's fine to use the words 'we' and 'us' but then others use it as if they are in the story themselves. Which I don't mind, but Eimi is my character that I have created with Horikoshi's already made character(s) and I would appreciate if you all could understand where I am coming from. If this was a reader insert, I would have said so at the beginning, but it's not. I do hope you read this part, I put it at the top since people are more likely to read the top A/Ns rather than the bottom ones. And if you don't this whole message serves no purpose and I'll just find myself getting more and more annoyed at people.

Also letting you know, that if people continue to make this mistake, I will NOT be stopping or ending this story. I have said this in previous chapter and comments, but I am not stopping any time soon due to the over flowing ideas in my head of this book. I just might not update as frequently due to the annoyance of others.

sorry for the rant, let's get back to Eimi's life! Enjoy!

Eimi's POV

The check up they did was uncomfortable, mainly because of the amount of people that were there staring at me while I had just a sports bra on. I mean it wouldn't be any different than if I were at the gym, but considering we are at a hospital, it's feels weird. I guess the changing of the bandages wasn't so fun either, or the look that Mitsuki had on her face as she watched the doctor clean my wounds.

Though the most surprising thing was when the doctor moved away from cleaning my wounds and started speaking with Mitsuki in the corner of the room. A nurse took over the last bit of cleaning and went to start applying the new bandages before the doctor stopped her. Mitsuki came back over and stood beside me while the doctor motioned for the nurse to continue.

I looked at the adults staring at me while I did my best not to move too much. Since it still hurt like a bitch, the wound that is. I closed my eyes and held my breath as the doctor lifted my back forward a bit, so that the nurse could fully wrap my torso. I heard Auntie ask some questions about the application of the bandages and how often they need to be changed.

I don't know why it didn't click in my head as to why she was asking those questions, but I soon found out why when we made it back into the room where the boys were talking.

"Hey there boys." Auntie called out as she rolled me into the room in my wheelchair.

"Hello." Izuku squeaked while Shoto and Tenya nodded in my return. Mitsuki helped me onto my bed before she walked to the other side and sat down on it. 

"So, how was it?" Izuku broke the silence and I shrugged, not really knowing what happened as I was just trying not to cry when they were changing the bandages. Though Auntie spoke up for me instead.

"The wounds still need a bit to heal, but she's coming home with me tonight and I'll be taking care of her from there. I got all the necessary information on what to do, as well as the doctor's number in case I need to call them."

"Wait, what?" I questioned as I stared at the back of her head.

"Is that okay do to?" Shoto asked and Mitsuki nodded.

"I have a short amount of experience with taking care of the wounded as I thought I wanted to be a nurse before I ran into Masaru, so the doctor said it was fine."

Just then, Mitsuki's phone started to ring and she stood up.

"Sorry, I need to get this. I'll just be over there." She said while she pointed over to the furthest corner from us.