Chapter 35

Katsuki's POV

I woke up to my 6 o'clock alarm and saw Eimi was still sleeping on me. She started to wake up and I quickly turned off the alarm in hopes that she would go back to sleep. She deserves some time to sleep in more before we head to school today. Once I felt like she was back asleep, I carefully moved out from underneath her and grabbed my phone and quietly left the room.

I went to the bathroom and brushed my teeth. I did my normal morning routine and left the room. I made my way down the stairs to find Dad and the Hag in the kitchen. Dad was at the table with a cup of coffee and was looking at his phone while the Hag was making breakfast. She looked over as I walked in and greeted me.

"Morning brat." She said with a smile and I grunted at her.

"Morning." I said as I sat down at the table. Dad looked up from his phone and at me.

"How'd you sleep Son?" He asked and I shrugged.

"Good." I replied as the Hag came over and placed a plate in front of me. She then went back into the kitchen and came back with a cup of coffee as well as the bottle of sriracha. I slightly smiled and thanked her as she handed it to me. I drizzled it over my eggs and took a bite, humming in response since it tasted good.

"So, Katsuki." The Hag called out and I looked up, mainly cause she didn't call me brat. When she doesn't call me brat, it's something important.

"Yeah?" I replied while grabbing a piece of bacon.

"I'm guessing Eimi told you about her injury?" She said and I nodded.

"Well, there are a few things that she doesn't know, and I assume that she said that as well?" The Hag asked and I only nodded since there was food in my mouth.

"Alright. Well, during her ride to the hospital she had some troubles. She flat-lined multiple times and lost quite a lot of blood." She flat out said and I stared at her in shock. I swallowed my food in silence and she looked at Dad before looking back at me.

"I don't think that she has noticed yet, but there was some organs that got damaged as well as her sides. Luckily they will heal without a problem, but she could get seriously hurt if anything were to re-open." The Hag looked at me dead in the eyes before I nodded, kinda predicting what she is going to tell me next.

"I want you to make sure she doesn't try to hurt herself, meaning that you need to keep her from training for a while and as well as making sure she doesn't get hurt by someone else." The Hag said and I nodded, taking injuries very seriously. She nodded and I went back to eating. By the time I was finished, it was time for them to leave.

"Tell Eimi we said good morning and have a good day at school." The Hag said while grabbing her bag.

"Yeah." I mumbled from the staircase. I watched as they both left and I headed back upstairs. I quietly walked into my room to see Eimi still sleeping, though now she was curled up in a ball while hugging my pillow. She then spazmatically rolled around and shot up. She frantically looked around and calmed down when her eyes landed on me. I raised my eye brow at her and she placed her hand over her heart.

"You okay?" I asked, a little confused and concerned as to what just happened. She took in a big breath of air and smiled after letting it back out.

"Sorry, don't mind that." She said in a small voice before looking at the time.

"It's 7:15 already?" Eimi yawned and I nodded. I tossed her uniform at her while I grabbed mine.

"You change in here. I'll be downstairs when you're done." I mumbled while walking out the door. I quickly changed in the bathroom and threw my clothes in the bin and walked down stairs. I then saw that the Hag only cooked for me since I was up early and I shook my head since I knew she had planned this. I opened the fridge and gathered ingredients and I heated the pan.