Chapter 13

Eimi's POV

While Deku was still crying I looked over at Shoto to see him glaring down at his left hand. He balled it into a fist and brought it close to his face.

"At this rate, he'll win and I'll end up exactly who he wants me to be."

I went over to Shoto and placed my hand over his. He looked at me and I smiled trying to keep his mind at ease. I think I saw a tiny smile on his face but I'm not sure. I felt like someone was staring into my back but when I looked around I couldn't see anyone.

"Now let's take an hour lunch break before we start the afternoon festivities! See ya soon!" I heard Present Mic yell over the speakers while people on the bleachers started getting up.

"Hey, Eraser Head. Let's grab some food." Present Mic quickly said.

"I'm taking a nap." He replied.

"Whew" 

When we were all starting to walk out of the stadium other teams were standing there in shock. Ura came over and started talking to Tenya while jogging in one spot.

"Iida, you were holding back on us. I had no idea you could do that!"

"Rest assured it wasn't my intention to deceive you I was just being strategic."

I jumped into the conversation.

"When he used that move, I thought my arms were going to rip off though!"

"I am terribly sorry that I wasn't able to give you enough time to prepare Todo! I did it so we could have a chance to get the million points."

"Nah, it's cool dude." I waved while walking away.

"But I merely wanted to show that I could compete with Midoriya." Tenya continued his conversation with Ura.

"You're always trying to one up each other. Oh, speaking of which, where'd he go? Has anyone seen Deku?"

I looked around at Ura's comment as well.

"Yeah, where'd Shoto go as well?" I asked.

Shoto's POV

I was staring right at Midoryia and he was staring nervously back at me.

"You brought me here. Now what?" He asked. I only stared at him. He looked around nervously again.

"We should probably eat soon. The cafeteria's gonna be busy. Don't you think?" He said trying to get away from this conversation. 

"I was overwhelmed. And it made me break the promise I made to myself a long time ago." I started. Midoriya looked down as if he was thinking.

"Iida and Eimi, Yaoyorozu and Tokoyami, Uraraka. None of them felt it. In that moment, I was the only one who could sense your true power. It reminded me of something... Experiencing All Might's Quirk." I said while looking at my hand.

"Oh, Yeah? Okay... Is that all?" Midoriya asked in what seem like a bit of fear.

"I'm saying... The power coming from you felt the same as All Might's." I stated while Midoriya froze and gasped.

"Midoriya, tell me. Are you really All Might's secret love child or something?" I said. I've been thinking about this for a bit now and I just need to know.

Eimi's POV

I felt tingly for a moment.

"Did someone say something really dumb?"

"Why would you think that?" Ura asked while shoving some rice into her mouth.

"I donno, it just feels like someone did." I responded while stealing some of Tenya's chicken.