Chapter 36

Eimi's POV

When we all walked back into the classroom all the boys were awkwardly standing around, trying to make conversations with each other. I looked over at Katsuki who was sitting at his desk while Kiri and Denki were trying to make him speak with them. He had a scowl on his face and his eyes darted around the classroom until they landed on me.

"Hey!" He called out suddenly, which took Kiri and Denki by surprise. "We're leaving." He said with a grumpy tone and stood up from his chair, starting to make his way over to me. I laughed awkwardly while Kiri tried to stop him.

"Hey man! We have a few minutes until the bell is suppose to ring, you can't just leave right now!"

"Don't care." He barked back and grabbed my arm, starting to drag me out. The girls looked at me with concerned faces.

"I guess I'll find you guys at lunch then!" I called out to them before I was dragged out the door.

"Hey, can I walk normally-- Ow!" I tried to say but I twisted my body trying to keep up and the bandages rubbed my sides the wrong way. Katsuki immediately stopped and turned to look at me. I lightly rubbed my side, finding tears building up in the corners of my eyes. Katsuki gritted his teeth and rubbed the back of his head and brought his hand to his face.

"Sorry, didn't mean—" He turned away and cursed. "Damn it!"

I tilted my head slightly and stepped closer to him. I placed my arm on his shoulder and he somewhat flinched. My eyebrows furrowed and I was about to make him look at me but he stormed off. My hand stayed in the same place, now hanging in empty space due to the lack of shoulder that was there.

"Katsuki..?" I mumbled out as I watched his figure get smaller and smaller in the distance.

I don't remember much of lunch, or even class for that matter. Only that I got my bandages changed by Recovery Girl, sat in silence with the girls at lunch, and somewhat listened to what Present Mic was saying. This happened because Katsuki was ignoring me, he wouldn't even look my way and shouted at everyone who got somewhat close to him. When class ended, I tried to meet up with him to walk back to his house, since you know, I'm still staying there, but he grabbed his bag and left.

I looked down at my desk with a frown, tears starting to prick at my eyes. I pulled my bag off my chair and carefully put it over my shoulder. I walked out of the room beside Ura, I think she was talking to me, but I couldn't hear her. I was too focused on trying to think of anything I could have done to Katsuki to make him made at me, that I didn't notice that she stopped and was waving her hand in front of me. I blinked and at her face.

"Oh sorry, what was that?" I asked quietly and she grabbed my hands and looked me in the eye.

"Are you okay? You've been kinda out of it since lunch." She tilted her head at me and I sighed.

"I don't even know what I did." I muttered and Ura held my hands tighter.

"What do you mean?" She questioned.

"Katsuki's ignoring me, he has been since lunch. And I don't even know what I did wrong." I mumbled while looking down. I felt Ura's hands slip out of mine and I looked up. She turned around and started to stalk off.

"Wait, where are you going?" I called out, more tears starting to form in my eyes of her just leaving me standing alone.

"I'm going to go beat his ass." She called out from over her shoulder and I panicked. I quickly ran after her and I heard Tenya yell at us to not run. I finally caught up with her and latched my arms around her shoulders in a tight hug. She stopped and I felt her hands reach up to my arms and grab onto them.