Chapter 11

Eimi's POV

When making my way to the area I over heard some people talking about how Endeavor's son was a first year and how everyone was going to watch. I sighed and made my way through the crowd making sure not to draw any attention to me. 

I also made sure to clip my wig in this time so it doesn't fall off during the games. Once I got to the waiting room, I sat down beside Shoto. 

"Everyone get your game faces on! We're entering the area soon!" Tenya said while coming into the room. I sighed and put my head on the table in front of me.

"Midoriya." I heard Shoto's voice. I put my head up to see him walking towards Deku.

"Hey Todoroki. What's up?" Deku said while looking up at the boy. Shoto is like 5'9" and Deku is 5'5". I'm two inches shorter than Deku, so Shoto is very much taller than me. Which makes me wonder how the hell am I even related to him, let alone being twins. Like how is that suppose to work? You think I should be taller than I am now right? Nope, gonna be short forever aren't I?

"From an adjective standpoint, I think it's fairly clear that I'm stronger than you."

I stood up from my chair, my hands still on the table.

"Uh-um yeah." Deku responded with.

"However, you've got All Might in your corner helping you out."

Deku gasped and so did I.

"I'm not here to pry about what's going on between you two. But know that I will beat you."

I walked away from the table and reached my arm out to both of them.

"Um, why don't we-" I started but stopped when I heard Kaminari gasp.

"What's with all these declarations of war lately?" He said.

"Yeah, what's the big deal?" Kirishima said while putting his hand on Shoto's shoulder. I flinched a bit, knowing that look on Shoto's face wasn't a good one. "Why are you pickin' a fight all of a sudden? And right before we get started..."

Shoto shoved his shoulder causing Kirishima's hand to go off his shoulder. I sighed in relief that's all he did.

"We're not here to be each others friends. Don't forget. This isn't a team effort." And with that Shoto walked off. I watched him go.

"Shoto..." I trailed off.

"Wait a sec, Todoroki." Deku called out. "I don't know what's going through you head or why you think you'd need to tell me that you'll beat me. And yeah, of course you're better than me. In fact, you probably have way more potential than anyone in the hero course. That's why you got in so easily."

"Midoriya, maybe you're being a little hard on yourself, and us." Kirishima said with a sweat drop on his face.

"No, he's right you guys. All the other courses- they're coming for us with everything they've got." Deku said while balling his fists then releasing them. "We're all gonna have to fight to stand out."

He looked down and Shoto turned to fully face him.

"And I'll be aiming for the top too."

"Fine." Shoto replied. I looked back and forth between Shoto and Deku. Then we were called to start coming out to the area. Shoto turned around again and walked through the door. I looked at Deku and he seemed a bit shaken up.

"Are you okay Deku?" I asked. He nodded and made his way to the door. I looked down at the floor and sighed sadly. I don't know how I'm ever going to get past this side of Shoto. I felt a hand on my shoulder and looked to my left. Uraraka was there with Momo and Tsu.