Chapter 16

Eimi's POV

I quickly ran out the door without hearing Shoto respond because I was already late for my first match. I ran down the halls but quickly stopped as I heard large foot steps walking a little ways away.

I jumped around a corner and peaked out to see the number 2 hero Endeavor, in other words, my father. I stuck my tongue out at him before I heard my introduction starting.

"Ah! I gotta hurry!" 

I turned down the hall and ran towards the light at the end of the hall.

"Even though she's short, she packs quite a big blast and seems to have won the heart of a few people already. It's Class 1-A's Eimi Todo!" I heard Present Mic introduce me and I started to panic a little as I ran.

"Speaking of which, where is she?" I heard him say a second later. I finally reached the entrance and stepped out into the light of the arena.

"I'm here! I'm here!" I yell out getting the attention of basically everyone in the stadium. And not because I showed up, no, it was because of my hair. 

The photo showing who I was has me wearing my short white wig and my turquoise contact for my right eye, which I am still wearing at the moment.

"Whoa, whoa, whoa! What's going on with your hair! It's exactly like Shoto Todoroki's but opposite!" Present Mic exclaimed. I made it up to the  battle field and thought for a moment. I then opened my right eye and took my contact out and threw it on the ground, knowing that it was going to be more surprising and that it was just going to bother me.

"What!" Present Mic exclaimed again. I heard a sigh in the mic.

"Just start the fight already." I heard Mr Aizawa lazily call out.

"Excuse me! Please pardon the interruption. I'm not sure why you called me an assassin. I've come to the festival in search of victory, not to take my opponent's life. That wouldn't be in line with the values of a hero at all, sir." Shiozaki said while I looked at her dumbfounded. Is that what her introduction was? 

"Right, I'm sorry." Present Mic sweat dropped.

"Gentlemen, I didn't enter UA for wicked or selfish reasons, but to deliver salvation to others! It is my humble quest to spread true good across this world." She continued while it seemed to look like god himself, was smiling down on her. 

"Listen, I said I was sorry! That was my bad, okay?" Present Mic said to stop her rant. Shiozaki put her hands down but still looked up at Present Mic before speaking again. How much does this girl need to talk, geez. I wanna fight already! 

"I thank you for your kind understanding." She bowed and started to turn towards me. 

"So, anyway. Begin!" Present Mic initiated the battle and I started to talk to her.

"I just wanna say, before we fight. I love you hair! I wish mine would be as voluminous as yours!"

"Oh, thank you. I wish us both good luck for this battle." She bowed once again, but towards me this time. 

"Oh man, you are like a literal angel! I'm sorry I have to do this!" I yell out and blast a huge blast of fire towards her. Shiozaki turned around and her hair grew then broke off to create a shield from my flames. Before I could do something else her hair or vines came out from the ground and wrapped around me, holding me high in the air.

"What the-!" I screamed out.

"She's immobilized! That's all folks-" Present Mic started to say but then I yelled.