Chapter 28

A/N: Before ya'll say anything about this photo seeming familiar, yes it was originally a drawing of Deku holding Shoto but I could help but make it Eimi in this situation. I give credit to whoever drew the original picture and I thank them for inspiring me to make it Eimi in there instead. Oh! And her boots are white, not purple, I just messed up. Now lets get this shit show started! Enjoy~

Shoto's POV

It was the second night of our internships and we were out in Hosu city. This wasn't Endeavor's normal patrol route, that was for sure, but he insisted that we go out here. Because he claims that Stain, the Hero Killer, is out here somewhere. 

We were just walking around until we started to hear screaming. Endeavor quickly ran in that direction and Eimi and I quickly ran after him.

What we saw when we got to where the screaming was coming from was a shock.

"Why is there a Nomu!?" Eimi yelled out as we ran.

"Nomu? That doesn't matter, watch a pro at work!" Endeavor questioned, but quickly brushed it off as he told us to watch him. We made it closer to the screaming people when we saw what looked to be an old pro hero keeping it away from the people. Before the Nomu could get to the people, Endeavor shot a blast of fire towards it, catching it off guard.

"I was looking for the elusive Hero Killer, but this thing will have to do." Endeavor called out to no one specifically.

"It's called a Nomu!" Eimi corrected him. The older hero looked over to us when Father thanked him. To tell you the truth, I was not expecting Father to thank someone.

"Thanks, old timer. I'm afraid I don't know you, but I can handle this from here on out." He said as he walked over to the older hero.

"It's you." The older hero said. Some civilians were amazed and asked why Endeavor was in Hosu.

"Isn't it obvious. I came because I'm a hero." I heard the smirk in his voice as he replied to the couple. Just as Eimi and I were going to follow him further. Our phones both beeped with a notification. We pulled them out to see it was just a location sent by Midoriya.

"That's weird. He's in Hosu too?" Eimi called out. I realized he must be in danger and worry flashed in my eyes. I looked up at Endeavor who was fighting, then to Eimi who was looking at me. She nodded and I tilted my head.

"Go and save your crush, lover boy! I'll deal with father and be with you soon!" She called out while I immediately blushed at the term.

"But I-"

"Just go!" I was cut off by Eimi pushing me back.

"Crush? What's this?"

I froze at the sound of our father's voice. Eimi stood in front of me, stopping father in his path.

"Just go! Izuku need you're help, Shoto!" Eimi called out but then she faulted in her step. My eye's widened since she called out Midoriya's name in front of our father. Which unintentionally outed me. Before I could hear anything our father was going to say, Eimi grabbed around my waist blasted off with her ice. She landed in an alley way and quickly hugged me.

"I'm so sorry Shoto! It just slipped out! I swear if he does anything I'll beat his ass." She cried as I sat there, shocked. I looked down at the ground in silence. I felt Eimi let go from the hug and she kissed the top of my head.

"Remember, I'll always be here... just be yourself Shoto." She said calmly, then stood up. I looked up at her and she softly smiled.

"Now go, I'll tell father about the danger Izuku is in." And with that, Eimi left. I stood up after a few minutes and cleared my head. Midoriya was in trouble, and I needed to make sure he was safe.