Chapter 5

Shoto's POV

I just watched as Eimi ran away from me. I didn't know what to do in that situation. No one has taught me how to.. comfort someone. In my house, no one did that other than my sister. I definitely didn't get any attention from my father other than rigorous training and yelling. I stood there for a few minutes until I decided to go to where the others were. Once I got there Uraraka ran over to me asking where Eimi was because Ojiro and Hagakure didn't know either.

"I don't know, she ran off crying-" I was about to finish my sentence when I got interrupted by Uraraka again.

"She what!? Why didn't you go after her?!"

"I- I don't-" I tried to say when Uraraka pushed me out the door.

"Go find her!" She demanded me and shut the door. I sighed and melted the ice off my left side. I looked around and started in the direction of the school. Since this was the last class of the day I didn't have to worry about getting to another one. So I went and got changed and grabbed my bag before looking for Eimi. I chose to look around the school yard before anywhere else because it was closest. I first looked around the side closest to TGB and figured she'd be on the opposite side if anything so I started that way. While walking I saw the others coming back to the school building and Uraraka looked at me.

She gave a thumbs up and went back to talking to another classmate. I walked around the side of the school until I made it to the other side. Once there I was looking around until I spotted a gap in the walls. I slowly made my way over to it and looked inside. There laid a tear stained faced Eimi, sleeping. 

"She must have cried herself to sleep." I looked over at her and sat down beside her. I touched her arm to find it super cold. She's going to catch a cold if she stays out here to long. But I don't want to wake her. I pulled out my phone and ringed Uraraka.

"Hey Todoroki, did you find her?" I heard the bubbly voice of Uraraka.

"Uh, yeah, but the thing is.."

"Come on then, what is it?" She pestered.

"She's asleep, and I don't want to wake her but since her costume is a leathery material it doesn't keep much warmth so she's getting cold."

"You need to bring her home then! I'll get her stuff, just meet me in front of the school."

Before I could say anything she hung up. I sighed and put my phone in my pocket. 

"Uhhh.." I stared at Eimi wondering how I was to get her to the front of the school. I then settled on bridal style and went on my knees to pick her up. I carefully placed my arms under her knees and her back. I then made sure I had a good grip on her legs and her arm before I stood up myself. She was fairly small so she didn't weigh that much. When I fixed my grip on her she moved a bit and I stood still. Her hood fell down relieving her snow white hair. Eimi stopped moving and I sighed a bit. Her head fell onto my chest as I started to walk. I walked around the side of the school to find Uraraka standing there with Eimi's things.

She looked over at me and smiled. She quickly ran over to me and gave me Eimi's things.

"But what about her hero costume, doesn't that need to stay here?" I asked.

"Well yes, but if I explain the situation to Mr. Aizawa I think he'll understand so its fine."

"Okay." I said and Uraraka started to walk off back towards the school.

"Hey, wait!" I said quietly but loud enough for Uraraka to hear. She stopped and turned to face me.

"I don't know where she lives." I stated and Uraraka laughed.