Chapter 33

Eimi's POV

It was pretty late when we got to the house and I was starting to yawn. Since I wasn't at the hospital where they could give me pain medication to help me sleep, they gave it to me before we left. The medicine by now has settled within me, so I was sluggishly making my way through the door. Auntie and Uncle grabbed my belongings while I worked on just getting myself into the house.

I took off my shoes and put them on the rack. I felt a big hand rub my shoulder and I looked to the side to see Uncle Masaru smiling down at me. I sleepily smiled back at him and he led me to the couch and gave me a blanket. I sat down and found myself yawning again. Mitsuki came in and sat down beside me.

"You doing alright kid?" She asked me and I nodded, my head soon falling onto her shoulder.

"Common, don't go falling asleep on me now. That's not gonna help you heal. Let's get you to a proper bed."

I was nudged up and off the couch and led up the stairs, we walked passed the bathroom and Katsuki's room until we reached the guestroom. I opened the door and rubbed my hand against the wall until I found the light switch. I flicked it on and Mitsuki growled at the state of the room. She rubbed the back of her head while mumbling some profanities. 

"I thought I told that brat to clean this room before he left, damn brat."

I giggled a bit before I choked on my spit and started coughing. Mitsuki rubbed my back until I stopped and I weakly smiled up at her. She looked at me in thought before her eyes seemed to light up, I'm guessing that she figured something out. She then pulled me out of the guestroom and pushed me down the hall. I was too tired to complain or even say something so I let her do as she wished.

I soon found myself standing in front of Katsuki's room and I looked back up at her with a questioning face.

"Since the brat didn't clean the guestroom like I asked him, you can sleep in his room for the time being."

"Is that really okay? I wouldn't want to be invading his personal space or anything." I panicked, starting to step away from the door.

"Nonsense. He will have to deal with it since he didn't do what I asked him." Mitsuki said while reaching over me and opening the door. She reached in and turned on his light and the room suddenly had life brought into it. 

"Well at least his room is always clean." Auntie said while shaking her head. I smiled and nodded. I looked around the room for a second before Auntie said she would be back with my bag. Now that I think about it, his room hasn't changed much from when we were kids. It still had the same colour scheme of black, army green, orange, and small accents of cherry red. I walked in and sat down on the bed. Soft and plushy. I thought as I lightly patted down on the bed.

Auntie walked back with my bags as well as a small cup of tea. She placed the bags down and carefully handed me the cup. I reached my hands out and lightly grasped the cup before blowing on the liquid inside and taking a sip. I felt my whole body warm up with the sweet steaming tea and relaxed my muscles.

Mitsuki then softly rubbed my head and planted a kiss to the top of my head. She stood back up and looked behind her. I glanced in the direction she was looking and found Uncle Masaru standing there with a soft smile. I smiled up at him and he came in and pet my head.

"Sleep well, okay?" He said as I nodded, taking another sip of my tea. Before Auntie walked out of the room she turned back to me with a sincere face.

"We're glad you're okay Eimi, and we all love you, so heal up fast, okay?"

I felt tears start to well up in my eyes and I nodded.

"Mhm." I hummed and Mitsuki smiled.

"Sleep well, we'll see you in the morning."