Chapter 46

Eimi's POV

"I don't know if I can do this." I stammered as I nervously held my fingers up to my mouth.

"There's not much we can do. Todoroki and Kacchan both went in already, as well as a bunch of others. It shouldn't be too bad-" Izuku was cut off by a scream from within the forest.

I jumped and held onto his arm like my life depended on it. We were standing near the entrance of the forest pathway and were able to see in. I didn't look in it that long as I could barely see a couple meters in front of me. Izuku and I just stood there, waiting for our time to go when Pixie Bob held her nose up in the air.

"What's this bad smell in the air?"

I quickly smelled it too and jumped off Izuku as soon as I saw something coming out of the forest, my fear almost leaving me completely. I tugged on Izuku's shirt and pointed.

"Look over there."

"Black smoke..?" Pixie Bob muttered and I started to fear the worst.

"Was something set ablaze?" Tenya called out then others started to throw ideas around as to what it could be.

But there was something else about this black smoke that I saw. It was a little difficult to see from my position, but the fire coming from the trees isn't red or orange like normal forest fires. 

"The fire coming from the trees is blue! This is someone's doing!" I called out right when I saw a pink glow form around Pixie Bob. Her body was lifted up and then quickly flew away from us as she moved around in a panicked manner.

"Pixie Bob!" Mandalay called after her as all our eye's widened.

I held Izuku's hand tight.

"Villians." He gasped and I only furthered my grip. His hand squeezed back which caused me to look up at him.

Although clearly nervous and forced, he smiled at me, making me feel slightly better.

Mineta started freaking out as we watched Pixie Bob get a huge hit from a concrete pillar to the head.

"Pixie Bob!" Izuku yelled but was stopped by Tiger before he could move any further. I would like to say that my hand that was holding onto his was also stopping him, but I know he could easily toss me into the sun if he really wanted to.

Right as he got stopped and Mandalay clenched her jaw, Izuku stopped and frantically looked around. 

"Where's Kota?!" He said before his gaze fell onto me.

His face held extreme shock and worry, which traveled onto me, giving my face the same look. Our eyes met for a split second before he turned to Mandalay.

"-of the League of Villains."

My focus on Izuku and Mandalay stopped as soon as I heard that name.

"What are they doing here!" A couple of my classmates, including me, yelled out.

The green lizard guy then went on a small tangent of Stain this, and Stain that, before pulling out a huge sword made up of many smaller swords and knives. I felt myself gulp as I no longer felt Izuku's hand in mine. 

"Everyone get back to camp! Class Rep, you're in charge. We'll hold them off." Mandalay ordered and Tenya responded right away.

"Alright, come one everyone. Let's go!" He motioned for us all to run ahead of him but my eyes didn't leave Izuku's form which stood still while facing Mandalay.

"Izuku! Come on-" I started but was cut off by Izuku calling out to the pro hero in front of us.

"Mandalay! Kota, I know where he is." He said while holding his hand to his chest. I remember Izuku running off somewhere a little while ago, maybe he went after Kota and found him before.