Chapter 49

Katsuki's POV

I held onto Eimi tightly as we were blown back from our current spot. It went eerily silent all around us until the dust started to clear and I heard a familiar voice call out. I looked down at the small figure in my arms to see that she was at least able to move her body, mind you, it was so she could hold her head, but at least it was something.

"I'll have you return my students, All For One!" 

Now that All Might was here, we should have a better chance to get out of here and find Todoroki. He's the only one that can help Eimi out of this state.

"It took you a while to find us, we are only 5 kilometers from the bar to here, and yet it took you at least 30 seconds after took everyone and brought them here. You've gotten weaker, All Might."

(Yo, as sucky as it is, ima skip the majority of this shit and get to the rescuing part- we all know how it goes anyways, right? And if you don't, go watch episode 48 and further)

I watched All Might battle All For One while I did my best to protect Eimi from any debris. I can't do anything to help All Might! Not only can he not go full out because we are in the area, but it's getting harder to keep Eimi safe from the other villains. If only I could hold Eimi secure enough in my arms and also blast us out of here.

"You aren't very fun to play with!"

I turned my head to see that crazy knife chick sprinting over to us and my eyes widened. I lunged forward to push her back and not get to Eimi but when I turned back I saw the bigger villain with the concrete pillar grab her and put her over her shoulder. I quickly changed directions and aimed a blast off towards her back but froze as I saw the villain move to use Eimi as a shield.

"No!-" I started to yell but was soon stopped when a huge ice ramp shot out from the side of the wall. It was then that I realized that some of our classmates were here to save us, the one most important at this time being Todoroki. The ice caught the villain off guard causing them to drop Eimi to the ground. I was about to run over to get her but watched as the ice ramp formed around Eimi but pushed the villain away.

It was at this moment I realized that I was then set to just worry about getting myself out of here and kicking some ass. I jumped over to one of the villains and kicked their head making them fall to the ground, and just as I was about to blast them, I heard a voice call out to me.

"Come!"

Shoto's POV

Yaoyorozu counted down from 10 as I readied myself to make the ramp for this rescue mission. Once I heard her quietly say one, I felt my power surge through my right arm and out my fingertips, making a huge ramp of ice for the others to launch off of. Though there was one thing I had to keep in mind, and that was Eimi at the other side of the wall. 

Izuku said that he could see that she was being grabbed by a villain when Bakugo was trying to get another one away from them. Yaoyorozu then made some x-ray goggles for me to wear so that I could aim the ramp right over Eimi to then mask her off from the others.

I watched as the others flew off the ramp before I quickly went and melted a hole in the ramp to where Eimi was. When I got to her she was huddled in a ball shaking back and forth, her hands tightly gripping her hair and almost pulling it out. I quickly went over to her and gently placed my hand on her shoulder as to not frighten her more than she already was. She made no reaction whatsoever and it only broke my heart to see her in this state.

I picked my sister up and rushed out of the ramp back to where Yaoyorozu was and when she saw the state Eimi was in, she gasped. She then spent no time making a blanket to wrap around her and some noise-canceling headphones to block out the screaming of people as we made our way out into the street. I held Eimi close to my chest as we maneuvered through the crowd, trying to think of a way to help her while doing so.