Chapter 43

Eimi's POV

I was just helping Auntie with folding the laundry when I heard a knock on the door. I put down the shirt I was folding and pointed over my shoulder.

"I'll get it, be right back."

"Okay." Auntie replied while focusing on the towel she was currently folding. 

I walked over to the door and opened it to see Kirishima standing there.

"Oh, hey, Kiri! What's up?" I smiled while he looked a bit shocked.

"Eimi? I thought this was Bakugo's house."

"It is! I'm just staying here, remember?" I reminded him before opening the door a bit more to let him in. He thanked me before walking in and I closed the door behind him.

"So, you need something?" I asked while leaning against the wall.

"I was wondering if Bakugo was coming to the school pool but he wasn't answering the phone when I texted him."

It was then when I remember that the girls were all meeting up at the pool today for some water fun.

"Ah! I totally forgot about that! I have to get ready, though you'd have to convince Suki by yourself in the meantime." I said before running into the living room. I quickly spoke to Auntie before running back and seeing Kiri still standing there.

"Well, come on then! He's upstairs." I motioned before walking up the stairs myself. Kiri quickly took his shoes off and followed me up the stairs. We walked down the hall and soon stopped in front of Katsuki's door.

"This is his room. Good luck!" I wished him luck before walking down the hall and into my room to get ready.

Kirishima's POV

I gulped after watching Eimi walk down the hall and into another room. I looked forward at the door in front of me and couldn't help but get a menacing feeling from it. I lightly knocked before opening the door, and what I found wasn't menacing at all. Bakugo was just sitting on his bed with a book in his hand. He slowly looked up at me with a calm expression before snarling.

"What are you doing here, Shitty hair!" He barked at me before I walked further into his room. I sighed before speaking up.

"You didn't answer your phone so I was wondering if you got Midoriya's message." I explained while rubbing the back of my head. Bakugo then stared at me before looking back at his book.

"I'm not doing anything with that damn nerd, so leave." He huffed, trying to return to reading his book. I walked over to his desk chair and sat down before turning to face him.

"Aw, come on Bakugo! It's going to be fun." I tried to reason with him but he kept turning me down.

"There's no way I could have fun with you losers." He grumbled into his book.

"Then be there for some training! It's manly to train with our peers!" 

"I said, I'm not going!" He yelled at me and I slumped in my seat. This is gonna be harder than I thought, but I'm not going to give up that easily! I thought before jumping up and grabbing the book from Bakugo's hands.

"Hey! Give that back bastard!"

I grabbed the bookmark off the desk and put it in the pages before closing it. I opened my bag before placing the book in it and closing it back up.

"Not until you agree to join us at the pool." I fought back, just waiting for the boy the explode on me. He angrily got off his bed and stomped towards me before grabbing the neck of my shirt and pulling on it.