Chapter 15

Eimi's POV

As soon as I looked into the stadium I saw Midoriya running towards this Shinso guy. 

"Wow, he looks really mad." I say while staring at the match. Shinso stopped what ever he was saying and smiled evilly. As soon as that smile showed up on his face, Midoriya however, stopped. I looked questioningly into the stadium as I heard Ojiro groan.

"I warned him not to say anything!"

"What? What's going on with him Ojiro!?" I asked in a hurried manner. Before he could answer Present Mic exclaimed into the microphone.

"Huh?! Hey, hey, what's the dealio?"

All of class A that I could see in my peripherals stood up to get a better view of what was happening, including Shoto.

"This is the first match! It should start out with a bang!" Present Mic yelled into the microphone once again. The cameras around the stadium went in for a better look and when I saw Midoriya's face, I gasped.

"Come on Deku!" Ura called out in a worried tone.

"Why in the world isn't he moving?" Iida questioned.

"It's like he's- he's brainwashed or something!" I yelped in slight fright.

"The first fight has just begun and Izuku Midoriya is... completely frozen? He's not moving a muscle! And what's with that look on his face? Could this be a quirk at work?" Present Mic continued.

"His quirk must be a mind controlling quirk or something! Why would Deku stop like that in the first place?" I stated and then questioned.

"Hitoshi Shinso seems to have Izuku Midoriya completely stunned!"

"Izuku.." I mumbled while Present Mic started rambling again.

"He didn't stand out in the first rounds at all, but it's possible that Shinso's crazy powerful! Who could've imagined this turn of events?" He said dramatically until adding. "That's the festival for ya!"

"This is a perfect example of why the entrance exam isn't rational." I heard Mr. Aizawa mumble on microphone before it was cut off. I looked down into the stadium at Deku worriedly, I grabbed some of my hair and started messing around with it in attempts to calm my racing mind. I know this shouldn't get me that worried but I had this feeling since the morning that something bad was going to happen and I don't know if this is it or not, part of me thinks that it is and Deku is in trouble.

I watched silently as Shinso said something to Deku and he turned around and started walking towards the out of bounds line.

"Uh-- What?! Ah! Midoriya's obeying him!" Present Mic exclaimed to the whole stadium.

"Oh, no, Deku, what are you doing?" Ura asked to no one in particular.

"He can't walk out of the ring! He'll lose the match if he does!" Iida practically yelled while doing his crazy hand movements. I looked back down to where Deku was walking and Present Mic started giving us some information about Shinso.

"Hitoshi Shinso! His Quirk: Brainwashing! When an opponent answers his question, it flips a switch in their minds, forcing them to do whatever he says."

"Makes sense." Shoto said quietly. I nodded along with him. Present Mic went along with explaining more about Shinso's quirk while I continued to watch Izuku. Please break the control he has over you Izuku...

I watched as he got closer and closer to walking out of bounds and I got more nervous. I tugged on my hair ready to watch him step out and then there was suddenly a huge blast of air from Izuku's spot. Air went everywhere and I saw that Midnight had to cover her eyes. I quickly looked back at Izuku and saw that he was panting heavily and a leaning over a bit.