1) Childhood Enemies

Alya Salt
Adrien Salt
Class Salt
Chloe Sugar
MPS Sugar (Luka, Kagami, Nathaniel, Marc,
                          Nino, Chloe)

When Marinette was 10 years old she lived in Gotham with her parents and studied in Gotham academy. She was really a bright student, kind, sweet, sincere, polite, bubbly , nice and everything everyone loved her and wanted to be her friend except one. Damian Wayne he did not like her it was not like he hated her but he did not like her nature she was so much like an angel and he was irritated by these kind of people. She was known as 'The Sunshine,Princess,Goddess of Gotham.'

So he started to become her enemy always argue on different topics , stay extreme cold to her, glare at her but she always smiled at him and that's the thing he couldn't tolerate about her.

Magical time skip to 3 years

After some time Marinette had to leave Gotham because his grandfather died in Paris and has to live in Paris. She left when it was summer break. Her principal and teachers only knew about it.

Time skip after summer break

Damian went to school in his usual scowl face. The school was off no one was talking some had sad faces some were shocked, some didn't even talk. He asked his 'friend' Jon what had happened he just frowned at him and said "Don't you know Mari left Gotham city." He was shocked was an understatement he finally recovered and didn't  talk. The class felt missing no one to argue with Damian no one to cheer up people, no one to laugh there sunshine left. Without telling anyone. Damian will never admit it but he missed the Gotham's Angel.

Time skip to 3 years (Now she is 16)

Marinette has won over hawkmoth but not over lie-la Grossi. She is the person who lies even if she breathes that girl is real psycho. Alya became a bully with her and Adrien is like her soldier. She really hates her. She hates adrien. She hates Alya.

Time skip (lmao)
Marinette's pov

They went to a trip to Gotham. She was in the Gotham Academy waiting for their tour guide. She was going to talk to Chloe but was stopped when she saw a similar face walking towards her with a cute smile and dark blush. He came towards her. She smiled. and that's when he hugged her and said "Angel you will never go again I really missed you." She just laughed and hugged Damian back. Jon came and joined the hug and that's when her old friends joined they all laughed and said they all missed her. Her  class was very confused minus MPS because they know about that she studied in Gotham Academy in past. They all asked Marinette about these people and she simply stated "It's none of your business bishes!" And her old friends plus MPS plus Damian,Jon 'OOOed', 'Savage' , 'Show them who is the boss Mari.' She just blushed. Everyone just ignored the fact that  The Ice Prince is being nice to The Angel of Gotham. But not everyone. Bruce saw this and asked Damian  who is this he just smirked and said " Soon to be your daughter in law."

@momo_wants to sleep: 'Ice Prince of Gotham is being nice to Princess of  Gotham I think these two are made for each other. UwU #soontobewayne #princess #iceprince #brucewaynedaughterinlaw

The End