39) She doesn't know english (Request)

Request by: breezez

The exchange student who was staying with Jon was very cute.

Her name was Marinette. She will be staying for 2 years and Jon liked the idea very much, in only one week clark and Lois started to like her and started to treat her as their own daughter.

One time she started to cry because how much she missed parent's love. it was a bit suspious so they thought to look into it.

Leaving this she baked macaroons, pastries and cakes she was literally amazing!  She was perfect in studies though she didn't like physics I could understand her pain.

Also how could I  forgot their was 1 problem that she had bad English and it was understandable because she lived in France and in Paris only few people spoke English.

Leaving this today Jon was taking Marinette to Wayne manor to meet her meet everyone their.

As they arrived Alfred opened the door for them. And he looked at Marinette and she smiled knowingly at him and tug a piece of hair on the back of her ear and then Alfred took notice of her earnings and he bowed  his head.

Jon wasn't noticing these stuff he busy finding Dami.

As they knocked on his door he opened the door.

"Hey Dami!?" Jon greeted him, with a hug.
Which he didn't return obviously.

Damian took notice of the new presence and turned around. To see a girl, he just couldn't believe she was so pretty almost like an angel.

Taking Her hand in his, he kissed it.

"I am Damian wayne, what is your name miss?" He asks politely.

She looked questionably towards jon who was still shocked.

Jon nodded and said. "She really can't understand what you are saying Dami she is new, also she came from Paris." Damain's eyes sparkled why? You ask.

He had learnt many other languages thanks to Bruce actually yes he was very thankful to Bruce now he could talk to  an angel.

"Hello I am Damian wayne, what is your name miss?"  He spoke in prefect French and Marinette smiled.

"I am Marinette Cheng! Dami.... an." She tried to put his name correctly and he chuckled and Jon was seriously going to die to prevent that he went out of the room.

1 HOUR LATER

Was he supposed to be happy? Bruce was seriously confused with his heck of a family.

Today when he entered the dining room he took notice of a girl kicking and hitting Jason and Dick.

Damian was laughing along with Jon and Tim was helping the girl out.

Suddenly their was a pie which hit Bruce's face and it becomes all silent.

Nobody spoke or even utter a word.

As he removed the paper plate from his face the girl came running with a tissue and whipped his face while jumping to reach his height.

Then she said something amusing  which made everyone laugh even Bruce.

"Fucking hell!"

Damian after having q good laugh saw Mari's confused face and told her.

"Sorry Marinette actually giving  a compliment to tasty food is not said as fucking hell it is said to be it tasted fucking good!" As Marinette  noded in understanding.

They all had a good talk.

(Thanks to Famousfivefan for pointing out my mistake. Sorry I was a bit in rush 😔😅)

Damian Even promised to give her English tuitions and when she tried giving him "money" he told her in English to give him kisses every time she comes.

After learning from him she finally understood what he meant that day!

Again a request which I had fun writing!!!.