17) Changed But How? 2

This is a part to where I tell how Dami changed all of a sudden.

It was a normal day In Gotham university.

When Damian's class teacher came with a girl. All the students saw her. Some where blushing some gave her a shy smile.

She smiled brightly at them. Which is why half of the class wanted to sit with her.

But the teacher had other plans. She made her sit with The Damian Wayne. She gave her hand and said' Hello I am Marinette Cheng!' With a blush and bright smile.

He looked up and he swear his breathing stopped big blue eyes ,hair blue as night, white glowing skin. Just like a anime girl if you ask him.

When he noticed she was confused he remembered she introduced herself. He cleared his throat and said ' Hello I am Damian Wayne.' 'Nice to meet you Damian!' She said.

In the break it looks like the whole school was on his desk some wanted to know who she is and from where and stuff like that. She was a bit uncomfortable when Damian grabbed her hand took her to a place where he usually eats.

A cherry blossom tree.

Seeing this she just stared at the tree for a minute then she looked at him with tears in her eyes. And hugged him. He was shocked but liked the touching of the girl.

When she said something and it made him stunned 'I missed you شيطاني (my demon)'

Memories started to form and remembered how they both were in league of Assians but got separated due to war. And promised that they will meet again in the shade of a blossom tree.

He felt something hot coming out and saw he was crying.

'I missed you too ملاكي (my angel)

And that's how he wanted to be a good man for Marinette, his angel, his love , his beloved and he is never gonna leave her.

'And that's how he wanted to be a good boy !' Marinette said as the whole family listened to her eagerly.

'That's was kinda emotional don't you think.'  Dick said

'Yup it is dicky.' Marinette said while giggling.

'Watcha' doing my Angel?' Dami said while coming out of his room lacking the warmth he had in his arms for 15 minutes ago.

'Nothing my love!' Mari said while the others giggled at the adorable pair.

@Jason: these 2 are so cute I love them(after guns obviously).

THE END