31) Halloween Night

So yeah I know it's not halloween but I really liked this idea sooooo, enjoy!

Sitting on the couch two angry teenagers.
Looking away with angry expressions.

Why are they angry you ask?

Simple Marinette here wanted to spend the halloween with the whole family whereas Damian wanted to spend alone time with her.

And due to that they both weren't talking to each other for 5minutes!

Yeah, they really can't stay away from each other.

Damian felt guilty for not agreeing on his beloved's wishes.

But she has to understand how important she is for him.

"I will not be sitting here waisting my time I will be watching a movie." Damian said in a rude tone.

She narrowed her eyes.

"Oh, when does demon spawn started to watch movie!" She spat with her angry little cute face.

"I don't care if you wanna watch or not!" He said.

"*hmph* What are you even watching, some old biographies!" She mocked him.

"Horror movie." As He said this she felt silent.

"Are you scared?" He asked. She knew she wasn't seeing his face but the smirk was still visible to her.

"Huh? Me scared, in your dreams mister!" She said totally lying.

"Which movie is it anyway?" She asked more like demanded.

"Annabelle." He responded.

Ohhhhh nooooo. She shouldn't have picked up a fight with Damian.

She hated horror movie and he knew that!

As the movie started she noticed Damian was very far from her reach.

And she was not even having blankets to protect herself.

She paused the movie and he looked at her questioningly.

"Popcorn, blankets, lights off and cudd....." She trailed off front he last one.

She can't have cuddles with him now! She is angry.

He rolled his eyes and went to the kitchen in the mean time she quickly brought pillows, blankets.

As he came back, he switched off the lights and sat down on the other side of the couch.

During the whole 15 minutes of the movie Marinette had only one mantra in her mind.

'Don't be scared, don't be scared, don't be scared.'

Dami noticed it and smirked.

She will surely understand my trickes in future. As He zoned off completely watching the movie he did not noticed Marinette coming closer to him.

"Dami...." Marinette said sweetly poking his biceps and an innocent face.

"What do you want Marinette!" He spat at her.

He could see her controlling her anger. Because why not she wants to use him so that she doesn't get scared.

"I was thinking maybe cuddles will be nice and some alone time too...." She trailes off the last part.

Damian smirked while picking her up and placing her on his lap. He hugged from behind meanwhile Damian did this all couple stuff, mean while Mari rolled a blanket against them.

She smiled at him and kissed his forehead.

"Sorry","sorry"

They both said at the same time.

Smiling at each other they shared a kiss and the most funny part they both kissed when the most horror part of the movie came.(😂)when the girl was running for her life from the cursed doll on the other hand they both were making out.

The next day when Chloe and jon entered their friend's  apartment they saw both cuddling so just to torture them they clicked tons of pictures and sended them on the group.

I think every halloween should be like this with singles.

Any single? Raise a hand with me! 😆✋

THE END