46) Spying gone right? (Request)

Request by: Uzumaki_Bakugo1

"What's the plan again?" Jason asked, while polishing his guns.

"Yeah so tomorrow Damian is going for a date, not like a study date but like a Romantic Date! So i no- WE need to see how it goes afterall he is our brother he can't messing things up!" Dick said while doing wild gestures showing how serious he was being about teenager's date.

"Don't you think he will handle it himself because last time you know what happened after Tim's date right?" Jason questioned him.

"I-i know but, Tim and Damain are two different sides of a coin!" Dick said with frustration.

"You know right? Even if the sides are different it only has one body. Tim and Damian are surely unlike but they only want one thing and that is love." As Jason said this Richard's eyes widened.

"Barbara has surely been able to make your thoughts out of the world." He looked towards the picture of damain and Marinette in his phone laughing while eating lunch.

Jason raised an eyebrow Dick looked at him with determination in his eyes.

Ohhhhhh nooo.

"If we can't go we will use our gadgets."

And yeah Jason smacked his forehead with his palm.

The day passed like a blur and Damian was extremely excited and happy.
He would never tell anyone about Marinette he just wanted to have her all alone.

She was a pure angel which happened to come in his life like a one chance. He was extremely grateful to Jon who made him realise his love towards the bluenette.

And today finally he was going to have a date with her! At the carnival.

And surprisingly he went to her house without checking any kind of trackers. Big mistake.

As he went and rung the door bell with red rose in his hand, waiting for his lover.

She opened the door after 5 minutes but it was worth waiting cause she looked extremely beautiful. She was wearing a light green crop top with said 'Robin' and blue shorts. With two braids and a black side bag.

He took her hand in his and gently placed a kiss and looked at her she had a dark blush and smiled.

"You know right if you give me this look I might do something crazy?"

"I'm not stopping you hero."

"Not too fast, right?"

She nodded her head as a yes and hugged his side which gave him the answer that they could go to their destination.

(At home with Tim,Dick,Jason, Cass,Barbara, Stephanie and Alfred)

"Omg did you hear he just said that, right?"

"She is so cute!"

"She is an excellent acquaintance for Damian."

"She looks badass though, you saw right how he basically drooled on her."

"She looks pretty."

"Masters and mistresses please don't plan to crash their date. But I need to comment She is pretty good."

Everyone nodded not noticing how Alfred gave a compliment.

As the couple made their way towards the carnival Damian let Marinette to a couple's restraunt.

"He didn't tell her that it is a couple's restraunt."

"He is shy~~~~"

"Who knew damian is a shy kid."

Both of them had their lunch and they again went to the carnival side.

They both enjoyed rides .

And Marinette asked Damian for a cotton candy. And he bought for her and she.smiled and kissed his cheek to which he blushed.

(At home)

"He fucking blushed !"

"Marinette you are a goddess."

"We need to meet her."

"No not like this and you know dick's big mouth he will tell them eventually."

"Let's just watch them.... or not guys let's just not watch them anymore...."

"Why what happe-"

They all quickly shut the bat computer and went in their respective rooms.

Not noticing a smiling Alfred and shaking his head.

As they did this damain and Marinette were making out in a alley.

Dick was happy At least they did not do the romantic rom-com scene were the pratoginistes kiss each other in a feris wheel.

It would be too cheesy.

Now they can At least tell people they just made out in a alley.

THE END.

I am literally so sorry for not posting as I have my reasons:(

I know this wasn't my best but I wanted to write something. Hope you all understand friends:)

♡♡♡