33) Mafia au

Cause why not?

"I told you hundred times that this isn't the report I asked for!" Yelled Damian to the poor employ who was scared as hell.

He took deep breathes and saw message from bruce he picked up his phone and went towards his car.

As he got in he signalled his driver to make his way towards the Wayne manor.

As he entered the manor he saw his whole family sitting in the meeting room.

"We are here to discuss about your marrige with Lie-la Grossi- opps Lila Rossi." Said Bruce.(ignore what I did;)

"What!? I need to Marry that slut! Not at all!" Damain said in a almost shouting first the wrong files and then this good for nothing marrige.

"YOU have been not agreeing with the marrige contract then how will we be gaining more money?" Jason asked.

"No need I have more money than you Think." Damian answered.

"Seriously Damian stop with your childish behaviour just marry, her already." Tim said.

"I won't marry that fucking Rossi!" As he said this he took out his gun and pointed it to Tim's head.

Suddenly the door wide opened.

They all looked at the door place and saw someone.

In a:

(She isn't a kid it is just for a reference that what she was wearing

(She isn't a kid it is just for a reference that what she was wearing.)

"Dami! You said you won't go to work and why are you pointing a gun in front of that man! You are a bad boy !" She said while making a cute angry face.

As Damian's family expected Damian to yell at this girl but it was complete opposite.

"I am sorry angel, I swear I won't point a gun at him ever again. I am sorry love, please I am super sorry?" Damian pleaded and you know what the whole family was terrified.

As she came up to him and pulled his tie down and kissed him on the lips and Damian picked her up and they both went to their room.

(I need not to tell what they are doing)

And this whole time the Wayne family was shocked.

Suddenly Alfred comes out of nowhere.

"Let me explain you , master Damian is head over heals for mistress Marinette. And she is very oblivious to it but she has wrapped Damian in her finger. Not in a bad way she is the most intelligent girl I have ever witnessed. I will prefer not to force him to marry that bitch- Lila Rossi that will not end up well for either of you because she is a badass too." As he said his little speech he went out.

And the whole family was in shock again.

^BONUS^

Damian was attending a meeting and he was sitting on sofa.

Mari enters the room and saw him.

She smiled and went running towards him and sat on his lap hugging him.

And just he gave in because he knew he can't win from the little goddess in her arms.

Again everyone else was terrified in the meeting.

THE END

I know it wasn't that nice because it was in my draft.