5) Angels are real

Hello guys so I was thinking I should post once in a week so why not! Also should I make a seperate daminette book? Please give suggestions----

Damian was having a bad day indeed. First he woke up late due to late night patrol and then dick hid is kantana to piss him off.

He was very much in a bad mood that when he stepped out off is limo he never noticed people stiffened and gulp in nervousness. He was in his usual scowl.

When he heard people talk about some new student but he didn't matter .

He entered his class and sat down , class was about to start when a girl- a goddess- a sunshine nooooo he couldn't find any words to describe her. Entered the class room with the class teacher.

The teacher told her to introduce. She smiled and said in perfect English and in most angelic voice he has ever heard " Hello everyone I am your new classmate Marinette Cheng. Pleasure to meet you all. Hope we can be all in good terms and be friends!" Everyone smiled at her energy leaving Damian.

Some students raised their hands to ask questions and she answered them. Such an angel:) he thought. After 5minutes teacher told her to sit with Damian.

Some students started gushing about how they are opposite and be perfect match but when a student from first row said " She is sitting with the The ice Prine or you could say demon" and started laughing. 

She snapped her head and headed in front of the class room and spoke in a firm voice but still music to his ears "As a student of this class I think we all need to imrove our behaviour and you(pointing at the person you said those words) don't even know the reason he is like this do you? No right. So please don't say rubbish about people you don't even know. And last but. Not the least I hate  lairs so please don't dare to lie." With that ahe came to me and sat on the bench.

Damian looked at her with a small blush coating his cheeks.
He said in Arabic to her "Angels were true I never knew!"(rhyming)

She smiled and spoke in Arabic to him much to his surprise " Thankyou Prince!"

He looked at her then the class and sighed and then looked at her. She saw this and spoke "You should listen to teacher."

He spoke "Looking at an Angel is much more interesting than these good for nothing classes!"

@Jon_Kent_The fucking child of sunshine: DAMIAN WAYNE smiled and blushed to see a new blueberry at the academy! ( Picture attached)
#girlfriend #girlfriend #girlfriend ^_^