29) Stuck in an Elevator

So before I start I need to tell you guys that in this story their is yandré Damien I really didn't know how to pull that off without my friend ktyui12345  she writes amazing daminette stories go check it out!
Also no superheroes.
And now with the Story.

Getting a job is difficult.

And maintaining a job is 100 times more difficult.

If you have a snobby brat-type manager.

He was really a pressure on her.

And today was the day she is going to give her resignation form.

She knocked on his door. And as usual he said come in a rude way.

"Excuse me sir?" Marinette asked trying to cool her mind before she lost her temper.

And hit the fellow who was sitting in front of her with a smug look.

Just to give context.

I am Marinette Dupain-Cheng.

I work in Wayne company as a designer.

Yes, a designer not a head designer.

I work my ass of all the time and that brat Lila take away her credit all the time and even Damian knows but enjoys it.

Again, me and Damian had been rivals for a very long time now, since i started high school year in gotham and he is seriously the same childish brat, ever.

"This is my resignation letter I will not work anymore." She said in a no-fucking-nonsense-tone.

He raised a eyebrow.

"Is this some kind of prank miss Dupain-Cheng,? Because if it is one of your dirty games, I would not fall for them."

Damian said in a duh tone.

"Sir, it is my form and I will not come here ever again, thankyou, bye!"

As she proceed to touch the Handel of the door.

Damian grabbed her hand.

"You are not going anywhere, Marinette!"  Damian commanded her?

"You don't command me Mister!" She said freeing her hand from him.

She went out towards elevator and Damian came running towards her.

If we see Marinette was quite lucky that nobody was their to witness the drama.