40) Jealous Damian (Request)

Request by: MadinaWangu

One thing Damian doesn't really like about extrovert people is that they socialise a lot and today he was facing the problem.but with his girlfriend .

Simple thing his whole daily was hogging his girlfriend  and he wasn't getting any time to spend with her!

She was literally busy every day, with her online classes,MDC  work, nettie performances and even with charity gala's!

He just wanted to spend some good time with her!

"Marinette!" He screamed and Marinette immediately went to his room running.

"What happened Dami?" She asked worridly he points on his foot only to see a white bandage.

"OMG! what happened beloved?" He smirked, he knew now she has to stay with him.

"I got a cut, and you weren't even their, Mari." He faked his voice and Marinette hugged him apologising for not being their for him.

And he just simply that she was busy and she said that she will spend time with him the while day.

And that's how he got Marinette at the end of the day with him! Including his pets.

While this was happening the Wayne family laughed at their cuteness.

"I thought Damian was joking when he said he will take revenge for those tik toks!" Laughed Jason.

"That's true and look at Marinette she is so cute she even apologised to him!" Dick said controlling his laughter .

Bruce was amused by the whole situation.

Tim just drank coffee and enjoyed the drama and thought when will he be having a relationship like them?

Alred had a smile on his, face. He knew this family is amazing, and Marinette was just cherry ON the cake!

Yeah I  know my uploading schedule is weird just like me!

Hope that you guys are enjoying! Also I am working on other daminette and marijon books! So that's why the requests are a bit short.

Bye!