51) Robbery (Request)

A request by: BRENDAALVAREZ715th

It was nice and quiet day for the bat family, nothing big nor small. Just having a peaceful regular day.

Suddenly the bat signal flashed. Everybody looked at each other. The possibilities may be high that the joker would have escaped, yet again or riddler or whoever.

As the team suites up. Endless notifications started to pop up and everybody gave serious looks knowing that the threat coukd be real, they all made their way towards the crime place.

The very first they see is catwoman at jewels's store trying in different kind of jewellery. And the customers-they are telling her which looks good which looks bad. Even the shopkeeper, looked to enjoy her company.

As they all looked at the different area they could look at ladynoire looking at fabrics and sewing materials.

Some people noticed the vigalanties, but disn5 give them any attention.

"The vigalanties are so lucky to have catwoman and ladynoire! Just look at them so cute!"

Some people clicked pictures, autographs and what not!

Before anything more could happen robin picked up ladynoire and took away grappling towards their home.

Same happened with catwoman but instead they went in the batmobile.

"So this happened?" Asked Clark while having a astonished face.

"Yes master Clark and since yesterday the four hasn't been outside of the room."

"Damnnnnn"

*whistles*

"I knew damain could do it but Bruce?"

"Yes master it is a bit messed up"

🤣🤣

Guys listen i truly tried to make a story butttt no inspiration was hitting me I felt so useless while writing this!

Please try to understand, I will try my best in the next one shot. Also I will be closing the requests for a while since I have been just writing requests for a very long time. Also the future chapters are also the requests I have been trying not to write, so I will finish up these things.

Hope you all be safe!

Bye love you all!