49) Tik-Tok Trends-5 (Request)

A request by: rojanrzrrr

(Continuation of Karma is a bitch)

The whole day bitchy class was shocked that what the fuck is even happening in Marinette's life?

First she has started swearing, second she completed her studies and third she has a secret lover!

All was overflowing! Today girls were having a sleepover at Alya's house, so they decided to talk about the matter at that time.

When that all settled in Alya stood up and looked at them with a serious face.

"Guys first thing we need to find what is happening in Marinette's life."

Luckily Lila wasn't around in the sleepover as she wouldn't like them to talk about Marinette.

"Yeah has been talking so weirdly." Said Alix while the other nodded.

"Yeah and today we saw her with a random guy! Even kissing him at a point!" Said melliene(sorry for the spelling)

"But I think they are cute○~○" pipped in rose.

"You love everything rose so it doesn't count." Said alix.

"Okay so as a reporter to find a secret relationship we need to point number one 'stalk her social medias.' "

As Alya said This, Juleka mumbled.

"She is on Snapchat but has blocked when we gave her friend requests when we remove ever from the geoupchat."

Everyone deflated.

"Okay so snap is out of the list, soo what else?" Questioned rose.

"Instagram?" Suggested Alix.

"Last time we trashed her business work of fashion from that time it is just a mystery wether or not she has a insta or not."

Juleka answered again.

"Twitter?" Rose asked.

"Nope nobody uses it nowadays it is only famous in America." Again answered Juleka.

"Then our last hope is Tiktok."

Alya said making the girl's eyes been with excitement.

"Oh yeah I love that app, there so many hot boys!" Said melliene.

"Yeah and so many cute things!" Rose said.

"So what type of names can she have?" Alix asked making the girl's go deep in thought.

"Oh what about fashion queen?" Suggested Millene.

"No she likes being humble" Juleka mumbled.

"Okay what about just her name?" Alya said they all searched it.

"GOT IT!" the four said while looking at each other.

When they clicked at her profile they were all shocked! She was a popular creator! She had over 50 million followers.

They all scrolled till end and found the most old video. Before they could start, Alix said.

"What if we see these with the boys?" Everyone got confused.

"Why so we need boys with is for seeing Marinette's account?" Questioned rose.

"Oh they also must be having their doubts."

Alya immediately called Nino. She was so happy that Mari nette is a famous creator she could just ask that please be one of her videos and she would be famous too.

As that had the talk after a 15 minutes Kim, Nino, max, Ivan and surprisingly adrien.

But nobody asked why cauz they were all going crazy over Mari's account.

They played all her tik -toks back to back!

After they finished they all liked at each other adriwn and Kim were extremely red even Alix and Alya.

Alya never in a million years thought that her best friend could dance like that!

But before anyone could speak max pointed out to a recommended video.

They played it.

They all were astonished that Marinette was on a show!

"Adrien you dontbwanna watch these...." Said Kim.

They all again fixed there gazes on the tablet.

"This is all bullshit!" Alya yelled.

"Adrien she likes you and only You!"

Adrien smiled, and all the boys lost their hopes excluding Nino cause he sees Mari as a sister.

"We will meet you with her!" Everybody cheered not thinking about the consequences.

TO BE CONTINUED...

(All the videos are there of there respective owners I don't own them)