25) Marinette and the Chocolate Factory 1

Before we start I just want to tell that the real book's name is "CHARLIE AND THE CHOCOLATE FACTORY"
•In this story Damian and Marinette's age is 15.

Chocolates aren't Damian's thing. He wasn't the sweet tooth type like Todd and Drake.

Grayson just liked eating them.

However,

When the company 'Wang Fu' started making chocolates.

He loved them!

Not so sweet, always have smell that makes the person's mouth watery, sometimes it had dry fruits. The caramel used in it always remained fresh and that was one of that profits they had.

But happiness also comes with an end. Right?

After some years he got to know that the Factory was closed!

Why?

Because they workers who worked their gave out his special recipes to their opponents who owned chocolate factories!

Now the gates were closed Forever! <disney anyone? Nope let's continue>

He felt really bad.

After a long period of time rumours started to spread that the Factory was still in move.

And it was confirmed when he got to know that the chocolates were still manufactured.

But it was a suspence. How?

Then,

Came the Most delighted news!

That five children can explore the Chocolate Factory!

Secretly he was really happy and wanted to be one of the children, but he doesn't have that good luck.

Now does he?

But!!! Wait after that day meaning after 1st February 2018 it was this time Bruce thought to collaborate with the company.

Damian with his brothers were super excited!

After 2 years of wait they finally agreed to collaborate.

[Day: 1 January 2021]

Standing in front of the Chocolate Factory, he could exactly tell that it was bigger than Wayne Manor!

Heck!

It was bigger than that! He was really happy.

[Exact 9:00 a.m]

The gates were wide open and reporters were wild wanting to go inside look at the factory.

As they stood in front of the main gate.

A feminine voice was heard.

"Everyone! I am really happy that you arrived before you enter please enjoy a little show by our chocolate puppets! And yes I know you have a question are they really made of chocolate? Yes they are so please enjoy yourselves!"

They patiently stood to watch.

When suddenly the gates were opened

<Please watch the below video to get an idea>

Jason was grinning ear to ear. Dick was squealing extremely excited. Tim was just watching them happily and Bruce was nodding along the show. And Alfred had a professional look.

As it finished The doors were were open and the voice came again.

"Please do the honers and come in so that I proudly announce: 'WELCOME TO THE CHOCOLATE FACTORY OF THE MIRACULERS!"

(Part1 end)