27) Marinette and the Chocolate Factory 2

The fact that above comment is amazing Before I start let me mention someone.
(☞ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)☞   GetSomHolyWater

"Please do the honers and come in so that I proudly announce: 'WELCOME TO THE CHOCOLATE FACTORY OF THE MIRACULERS!"

~°~°~°~

As we walked in they all were sceptical about the name because it was always The Willy Wonka never The Miraculers.

Shrugging that off, Once again the mysterious voice came explaining them what to do.

"Everyone please walk towards the end of the corridor you will find a glass elevator, pick the option shelter."

As the voice disappeared, they all made their way towards the glass elevator.

They all were very excited when they saw elevator it was filled with button and it was very pretty!

As they walked in Alfred clicked the button shelter and the elevator vibrated for a second and then in a fraction of a second they arrived at their destination.

To say, Bruce was very impressed that how the place was handled so nicely.

As they walked in the gianatic door, they couldn't believe their eyes.

They could see big houses and they almost looked, functionable but they were made up of chocolate coffee.

As Tim the expert was with them it was lot  easier to tell which flavour was coffee.

Suddenly weird sounds caught there eyes when they saw small creatures like bugs working while singing it was almost mesmerizing.

"I see you you guys came."  The same feminine voice came which was heard from the speakers.

They all turned around only to see a girl Damian's age standing with the creatures giving the treats to try.

They all greeted her.

"How rude of me, I am Marinette Kent also known as the owner of the factory."

She said smiling at them.

To say everyone were confused that how such at small age she is an owner and it looked like she got the hint.

She laughed adorably.

"I know I look snap but 40% of the factory is all my thoughts!" She said while giggling.

"Hello miss Angel I am Damian, when I have to see you are very adorable." As Damian kissed back of her hand.

Every One were so terrified. (Except alfred)

Because off his Non-Damian type behaviour.

"I knew love can change anything!" Dick mumbled and mari looked extremely confused.

And from their they started their journey to learn about the chocolates factory .

As they all sat down for rest , a loud voice interepted them.

"Sister I don't know we had visitors a boy Tim's age came.

"Oh Jon you were busy with your girlfriend." She said smirking.

To which the Jon guy smiled.

And it looked people endless people were leaving in the factory.

Jagged stone was walking normally with his assitant penny.

Clara dancing while eating chocolate.

Chloe, Lukaadrien and Kagami all famous people.

The Wayne's were seriously confused.

So marinette took a long time to tell them what really happened.

(So basically Marinette's life was fucked up but she go Fu's magical chocolate golden ticket,  then she became owner after that fu died so just cope up she and her family moved in the factory with the famous people.)

As she told this some tears threatening spill from her eyes to which Damian consoled her.

So yeah basically after that, they all just talked for hours and  due to that they forgot about their deal and stuff like that.

Because they all were looking at their future daughter-in-law who was talking to her future husband.

The end (because I didn't got any good ideas, don't blame me:)