42) Jason's sister?

I just thought why haven't I made a jasonette siblings au? So here it is!

"Aowwww!!!!" Jason held his cheek which was now bright red and swollen due to the slap.

As he looked up he saw his sweet little sister about to cry. He hugged her and she started to cry a little bit more.

She started to hit him more and he started apologizing.

After a long wait she finally calmed down.
He looked at her wrist and found the name Jay-Jay☆ on it and smiled.

He took a look at the other wrist and all his happiness drained out because of the name.

Demon♡.

The whole Bat family was at the dining table, awkwardly waiting for the sister and brother duo to stop and tell them fucking something why were they, crying?!

Jason looked at Damian who was concerned for his girlfriend.

"How can you demon!? How.. how can you be my sister's soulmate!" He cried out looking at him with fiery.

"Tt, Todd she is my future wife! Just let her go, beloved come and sit with me." Damian said eyeing him.

Jason gripped Marinette harder and she broke out of his arms and hugged Damian while crying. Damian Kissed her and patted her head lovingly.

"Jay Jay I know you hate Damian but he is love of my life i want to be with him till I die you can't come between us!" She said this making Damian hug her from behind.

Bruce, Dick, Tim and Alfred were watching this all not knowing what to do, yeah Alfred knew what to do but he thought they should solve their problems on their own.

"Fine," Jason said giving up.

"If he keeps you happy I will not kill him.the second time! But if he breaks your heart then don't stop me, to remove his head from his fucking body!" As he said this Marinette looked at Damian and kissed him.

Jason interepted the kiss while saying.
"Butttt that doesn't mean you will PDA in front of the family!"

"Oh look who is saying this!" Tim said without thinking.

Dick couldn't control it and started to laugh, Bruce just sighed knowing that this was going to come but he was happy that he called MDC for dinner tonight.

And what he didn't expect that Damian was dating someone online and it was Marinette! He got more shocked was when jason hugged her while saying sorry and he then got to know that Mari is his sister.

After the little drama they all enjoyed their time with each other.

^BONUS^

"You will not sleep in his room!" Jason said making Damian glare at him.

"She is my future wife." As he said this he picked up Marinette and took her to his room.

And yeah Jason was again dumbfounded standing in the middle of the corridor with a hilarious face.

THE END