35) Are You Ready?

If you have enough mind you will get to know what I amactually talking about! If you know let me know in my comments.
Also I will make a straight version of it so that people who didn't understand it will be able to summarize what I mean.

Her hand gripped onto her cycle and she couldn't take it anymore!

She inhaled the soft scent of blossom and exhaled it. It was now or never.

"You know in future I don't think I will leaving this place, Damian." Marinette said looking into his eyes.

He looked at her with pure confusion.

"This place which has birds chirping, sun rising, pure air, flowers blooming, the place which is called home." She said with all over expectations written on her face with a sad smile.

Silence was she got for an answer. She was about to say something else when Damian said.

"Just so you know, the business you have, can be handled by me, from now Marinette." He said with a smile of his own.

Marinette eyes widened and a gust of wind came and the cherry blossom were all over.

Her eyes became watery and she herself gave in the arms of her success which was once called grey life but now Rosey- pink life.

This is originally taken from an anime hyouka so people who watched this anime mf answer this asap. Jk.

See you soon and hope you get the answer.
Best of luck!