10) Changed But How?

Nothing to say today! Just Enjoy!

'Is there a problem Jason and company?' Bruce asked his son's really fed up why the fuck they have called him from his meeting anddd who is with them Jon?? Why the heck Jon is here he should be at school? And Alfred is S-smirking???

'Seriously What happened?' This time a little bit softer voice.

'We all want to talk about Damain's behaviour.' Before Bruce could ask Jon for What Happened with his behaviour Jason continued

'He is changed. He is not giving us threats , killing us or even being rude!' and now Tim said
'He helped me today and said I should be more careful and said LOVE YOU TIMMY!' okay so now it was serious Damian never in his life acted like that.

Now Dick said 'He also said Gymnastics are best! And he appreciates this skill that I have! And also he said sorry to me when it was my total mistake and I was like what the real f' he was going to continue but cut off by Alfred's glare.

'Okay It is real serious but before we continue Jon you should be at school.' Jason facepalmed himself and shook his head.

Jon said 'Today is a holiday due to Thanksgiving day and also we all have not seen Damian from yesterday.' What?

'Wait what but he told me he is having a night stay with you!!??' Bruce said this and everyone were exchanged glances.

'Lets wait for him and not let him feel we are suspicious and then follow him appearently he is having One More Sleepover With Jon.' Bruce suggested.

Everyone agreed to it.

2 hours later(SpongeBob voice)

Damian entered his house humming a unfamiliar tune which nobody in the manor heard. (Btw Jon and Bruce are seeing everything from bat cave).

He went to his room and started to pack some clothes and kept his card and some cash. Then he went to Dick's room and knocked .

Dick was sweating. He opened the door and as usual ruffled his hair. Demon smiled and now sure he was going to suit in his pants.

'Yes babybat you need anything?' he asked keeping his cool.

'Dick can you please come and help me to pick one outfit me and Jon are going for carnival.' What a smooth lair dick thought.

He smiled and went to the room and picked up black pants and and a green t-shirt with green coloured shoes to match up.

He thanked him said ' Next time you wanna buy cereal tell me I will bring it for you!' Now Dick gave him a genuine smile and hugged him and said 'Have fun in the carnival!'

Everyone followed him and saw him stopping in front of a good looking appartment a d then he called in his phone.

After some time a cute girl with black hair and blue eyes went to him and hugged him and then Damian kissed her and everyone say the girl blush and Damian laugh! WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK!?!?!?!

They all spend time looking at them spending cute moments together playing shooting game, going on rides and eating and last fire works and that's how the ended with a soft kiss.

Bruce and company now understood the sudden change of Damian because of a girl.

After 1 week The cute girl appearently named Marinette came to the manor with Damian and he introduced her by saying ' Marinette meet my sweet family and guys this is my girl Marinette!'

Everyone got an anwer for the question

Answer: Mari The Angel

@BruceWayne: My son proposed to his girlfriend yesterday but they are only 17?
#proudfather #angelingotham #daminette #break the damn fourth wall.

The End