48) Karma is a bitch

"Karma is a bitch just like you Lie-la Grossi"
(Original title but it was way too long.)
Blessing you with another chapter.(thought to post after 2-3days but lemme bless you with daminette!)

lila never in a million years thought that her lies were ever going to be exposed. she always flaunted because of her connections with fashion industry gabriel or style queen.

mostly to make marinette jealous, why?

because she was the most beautiful among them, famous, nice and honestly she felt that she just did this for attention. so when she made her class against her she was kind of surprised when she just confronted her saying it will be bad for her only.

she was extremely angry when she saw she still had friends even after trying so hard she couldn't even win them. leaving that aside she was happy that she had her sheep, happily she made them do her work and they happily obliged.

she sometimes laughed that how desperate they were to do her work.

but when it came to adrien he still fucking loved ladybug, saying she was extremely pretty. rolling her eyes at his dumbness she cleaned her nails in the mean time alya was polishing her shoes.

as she waited for the blind boy marinette entered the class and it was extremely obvious how flustered she was, something happened with her?

everybody looked at her when chloe nodded her head knowingly while she just looked at the other side.

something had definetly happened. As lying fucking bitch she was.she asked.

"Mari has anything happened?"
"No lieing bitch."

Her answer was so sharp which made the bitch kind of shocked.

She regained her posture and smirked.

"Oh I thought just to ask you."

"Please cut of your nonsense bullshit, harlot."

The whole class gasped even Chloe.

"He taught you this?" Chloe questioned.
"Yup!" She smiled happily.

Before anyone could comment misses bustier came in with a tons of paper in be hands.

"Good morning class today we will be having a surprise test."

Some of the students groaned. Miss Bustier started to pass the papers but once miss went to marinette's table she didn't gave paper to her.

"Miss Bustier isn't Marinette going to give the test." Bitch asked curiously or simply as this term suits her best.

"Oh Lila she is actually ahead of the whole class, while you all were enjoying your summer break Marinette completed the studies."

The school ended and marinette made her towards the court yard and pulled out her phone and failed a number and talked in her phone.

Few minutes later a handsome man came in the bike to pick Mari.

The whole class was in shock again for the 4 or 5 time.

She kissed him on the cheek and sat behind him.

As they reached home Mari got a notification and when she saw it read "Marinette's secret lover?"

She laughed making Damian curious like a kitty.

"I told you if you will come my bitchy class will be extra hyped up"

"Oh I like this already let them make their assumptions, darling." He said while stroking her cheek.

Which made her blush.

She pished him and ran into the bakery and he followed her in.

To be continued....